Peace Arch bows distrib arm in U.S
- Peace Arch gives Content a chance. Kelly, Brendan; Dawtrey, Adam // Daily Variety;12/27/2007, Vol. 297 Issue 64, p2
The article reports on the potential acquisition of ContentFilm by Peace Arch Entertainment Group Inc.. It relates that Peace Arch is expecting to close its $69.3 million takeover bid for the sale and distribution company. It was noted that the potential merger will make Peace Arch an...
- Peace Arch Doesn't Want To Entertain a Sale. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/14/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 20, pN.PAG
Reports on the reluctance of a television company, Peace Arch Entertainment Inc., to sell an investment bank. Services offered by the television company; Purpose of the television company behind its reluctance to sell the investment bank; Earnings of the company during the second quarter that...
- Peace arc revs lower. Townson, Don // Daily Variety;01/31/2000, Vol. 266 Issue 42, p6
Reports on the lower revenues posted by Peace Arch Entertainment for its first fiscal quarter of 2000, ended November 20.
- PEACE ARCH NAMES CEO. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;7/20/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p8
The article announces the promotion of John Flock as chief executive officer (CEO) of Peace Arch Entertainment Group of Canada.
- Phase 4 takes up 'Running'. Fernandez, Jay A. // Hollywood Reporter;3/29/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 49, p3
The article offers information about the distribution company Phase 4 Films, which has procured film rights of the film "Dead Man Running."
- MAINFRAME UPS LAWTON. Townson, Don // Daily Variety;9/3/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 65, p10
Presents news about entertainment-based companies in Vancouver, British Columbia. Computer animation house Mainframe Entertainment; TV producer Peace Arch Entertainment.
- Distrib finds 'Bliss' Swart, Sharon // Daily Variety;2/9/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 27, p6
The article reports that Phase 4 Films in Toronto, Ontario has bought the North American right for the film "Finding Bliss."
- Phase 4 Turns 1. // Home Media Magazine;5/10/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p28
Photographs of the first anniversary celebration of Phase 4 Films are presented.
- For-sale sign hangs on Peace Arch studio. Vlessing, Etan // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;3/5/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 33, p6
The article reports that Toronto, Ontario studio complex Dufferin Gate Productions Inc., which is owned by Peace Arch Entertainment, is up for sale.