- THE PLAYERS' CLUB. // Town & Country;Aug2011, Vol. 165, p66
A list of 10 most influential men who actively participate in various auctions is presented, which includes Larry Gagosian, Steve Cohen and Peter Brant.
- KEN THE CONQUEROR. Vickers, Marcia; Burke, Doris // Fortune;4/16/2007, Vol. 155 Issue 7, p80
This article discusses billionaire hedge fund manager Kenneth C. Griffin. The company he founded and runs, Citadel Investment Group, has around $13 billion in assets and is one of the world's most powerful funds in the world. Griffin wants to build a diversified, large-scale financial...
- Top Hedge Fund Managers Earned $1B-Plus in 2006. // Money Management Executive;4/16/2007, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p5
The article presents the five most successful hedge fund managers for 2006. The successful managers who earned $1 billion include James Simons of Renaissance Technologies, Edward Lampert of ESL, Steve Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors. According to Reuters report, the average earnings for the top...
- During meetings in Texas Blacklands: Farmers air grievances about insurance claims. Smith, Ron // Southwest Farm Press;3/2/2006, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p3
The article reports that farmers in both the Southern and Northern Blacklands have expressed their grievances during the Risk Management Producer Meetings in Waco and McKinney, Texas. Senior risk specialist with the Risk Management Agency Sam Cameron observes that farmers want answers regarding...
- Farmers brood over a future uncertain, uncontrollable. Smith, Ron // Southwest Farm Press;11/17/2005, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p4
This article presents the comments of various farmers in Northeast Texas about farm economics in the state. Farmers Eric Akins and Ken Griffin talk about the sorry condition of farm economics. These farmers are not happy with the current state of farm finance. Akins says that it takes an average...
- Technology seen as way to prevent 'customer theft'. // Marketing News;5/22/89, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p31
The article considers the assertion of Kenneth Grifin, associate director at AT&T, that companies should adopt cutting-edge technology tools to stay in the competition. He cites the ability of Japanese marketers to provide the same service and products offered by their American counterparts. He...
- THE 40 HIGHEST-EARNING HEDGE FUND MANAGERS. // Forbes Asia;Apr2012, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p66
The article presents information on 40 highest-earning hedge fund managers. It is stated that the top 40 hedge fund earners made a total of 13.2 billion dollar in 2011. Raymond Dalio, founder of Bridgewater Associates Inc., the world's biggest hedge fund firm is stated to make an estimated 3...
- Rep. Cohen Remarks on Passing of Marion Berry. // Tennessee Tribune;12/4/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 49, p10A
An obituary for Representative Steven Cohen from Tennessee is presented.
- CHAPTER EMPLOYMENT COMMITTEES. // Tax Executive;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 58 Issue 5, p396
A directory for tax executives in the U.S. is presented.