- Hutchison China Meditech. // Fundweb;7/4/2013, p10
The article focuses on the investment opportunities in Hutchison China MediTech Ltd., the holding company of a pharmaceutical and healthcare group in China.
- Biotech Review. // CenterWatch Weekly;10/26/2015, Vol. 19 Issue 42, p11
The article offers information related to biotechnology industry including the plan of clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company BeiGene to raised initial public offerings (IPO) on Nasdaq, the filing of IPO by Hutchison China Meditech on Nasdaq, and the cancellation of PO of Acacia Pharma Group.
- TCM Compound for IBS, Crohn's Moves into Phase III Testing. Ellis, Shannon // BioWorld International;9/18/2013, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p3
The article reports on the launching of Phase III trials for a botanical drug known as HMPL-004 in treating inflammatory bowel disease, or ulcerative colitis (UC), via a joint venture between Hutchison China Meditech Ltd. (Chi-Med) of China and Nestle Health Science SA of Lutry, Switzerland. It...
- COMPANY SPOTLIGHT - Merck KGaA. // PharmaWatch: Cancer;Jan2007, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p19
The article focuses on the joint venture of German drug maker Merck KGaA and Chinese pharmaceutical company Chi-Med concerning the development of new treatments for cancer in the pharmaceutical industry. The two companies reach into an agreement that Merck will develop new treatments for cancer...
- COMPANY SPOTLIGHT - Merck KGaA. // PharmaWatch: Monthly Review;Jan2007, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p41
The article reports on a joint venture between Merck KGaA and Chi-Med, both a pharmaceutical company, in developing treatments for cancer with traditional Chinese medicine. The two companies have agreed to develop small molecule anti-cancer drugs using 10,000 natural substances from Chi-Med to...
- A Chinese. Beacham, Will // ICIS Chemical Business;10/1/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 12, p3
The article discusses the use of traditional Chinese medicines by big pharmaceutical companies in search of new chemicals for the drugs. As stated big pharmaceutical companies are collaborating with Asian counterparts supplying Chinese medicines to be used by the western laboratories in drug...
- Drug & Device Pipeline News. // CenterWatch Weekly;11/16/2015, Vol. 19 Issue 45, p7
A chart is presented depicting the trial status of the drug and device pipeline of several global pharmaceutical companies, including Hutchison China MediTech Ltd., Cymabay Therapeutics Inc. and Kite Pharma Inc.
- NestlÃ© and Chi-Med Form Joint Venture to Develop Drugs Based on Traditional Chinese Medicine. Cartwright, Heather // PharmaDeals Review;2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 12, p158
The article reports on the 50-50 joint venture (JV) between Hutchison China MediTech Ltd. (Chi-Med) and NestÃ© Health Science Inc. (NHS) for research, development, and commercialisation of medicines and nutritional products. It says that JV to be named Nutrition Science Partners will focus on...
- I want to grow my firm abroad, but is this a gamble too far? Walsh, Brandan // Director;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p35
The article presents an answer to a query on factors to consider to help grow the business abroad.