Cutting the Korean Discount
- Lazard N.Y. entity to combine U.S., British asset management. Fraser, Katharine // American Banker;3/5/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 43, p11
Reports that the Lazard Houses are combing all of their British and American asset management operations in New York. New entity to be known as Lazard Asset Management; Combination of Lazard Freres Asset Management and Lazard Brothers Asset Management.
- Untitled. // Estates Gazette;8/22/2015, Issue 859, p03
The article announces the appointment of investment bank Lazard as financial adviser and property management firm Savills as real estate adviser in the sale of the stakes of the British government and DHL Supply Chain in the King's Cross Central Partnership property development project.
- Chicago Teachers Adds Lazard to Watch List. Giardina, Michael // Investment Management Weekly;4/20/2010, p1
The article announces the decision of the Public School Teachers' Pension and Retirement Fund of Chicago's (CTPF) Board of Trustees to include international equity manager Lazard Asset Management on its watch list in April 2010.
- Illinois Teachers Studies Real Estate, Puts Two on Watch. Collings, Richard // Investment Management Weekly;03/05/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p1
Reports on the decision of Illinois Teachers' Retirement System to put Lazard Asset Management and Bernstein Investment Research & Management on its watch list.
- Oregon PERS Hires in Int'l and Private Equity. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;07/17/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 28, p3
Reports that the Oregon Public Employees' Retirement System's investment counsel is negotiating a contract with Lazard Asset Management to handle an international equity portfolio.
- Lazard leaps into third spot in Isa league. // Money Marketing;10/31/2002, p7
Reports that Great Britain-based Lazard Fund Managers reached third place in the Morningstar Isa League table of rated funds in October 2002.
- Lazard launches offshore mirror of global equity income fund. Yarker, Jon // Money Marketing;2/26/2014, p7
The article reports on the launch of an offshore version of the Global Equity Income Fund by Lazard Asset Management, as of February 2014.
- Lazard plans emerging markets small caps fund. // Fund Strategy;5/10/2010, p7
The article reports on the plan of Lazard Asset Management LLC to appoint a manager that will run an emerging markets smaller companies fund.
- Lazard combines operations. // Pensions & Investments;3/17/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p37
Reports that Lazard Brothers & Company Limited has combined its British and American asset management operations into a single global entity called Lazard Asset Management. Information on the company operations.