- Moeser Baer of India entering CD molding. // Plastics News;4/19/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p67
Focuses on New Delhi, India-based floppy-disk maker Moser Baer India Ltd.'s plan to enter the compact disc-recordable media arena.
- Replication Revolution. Mitra, Kushan // Business Today;6/1/2008, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p106
The article evaluates the high-precision discs from Moser Baer India Ltd.
- Bull Run for Baer. Sen, Sunny // Business Today;4/17/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p74
The article profiles the family owned-business Moser Baer India Ltd. in Delhi, India. It states that the company has been considered the world's second largest producer of blank compact discs and it was established by Deepak Puri in 1962. It also mentions Puri's strategy to diversify his...
- Reinventing Moser Baer. Dagar, Shalili S. // Business Today;5/6/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p84
The article focuses on the diversification of Moser Baer India Ltd. (MB), a manufacturer of optical storage devices in its engineering and technology-driven business in India. According to Ratul Puri of MB, the transformation is about growing from a single-product manufacturing company to a...
- In Search of Light. SEN, SUNNY // Business Today;4/13/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p46
The article offers brief information related to Ratul Puri, owner of Moser Baer India Ltd., a leading global tech-manufacturing company, including the information about the power generation project, Moser Baer Power Projects, of the company.
- Sights on The Sun. Mitra, Kushan // Business Today;1/13/2008, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p114
The article profiles Ratul Puri, executive director of Moser Baer India Ltd. in India. The author offers information about the career background and educational attainment of Puri. It also offers information about the leadership style of Puri. Company operations and future plans of Moser Baer...
- Uttar Pradesh signs contracts for solar plants. // Electronics Bazaar;Feb2014, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p19
The article reports that Uttar Pradesh, India has signed contracts with several developers for solar power which won contract to sell power from a proposed solar plant in the state, such as Moser Baer India Ltd. and Azure Power India Pvt.
- Applied to build world's first gen 8.5 thin film solar line. Mutschler, Ann Steffora // Electronic News;3/12/2007, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p22
The article reports on the selection by Moser Baer India Ltd. of Applied Materials Inc. as the firm to develop and install the world's first Generation (Gen) 8.5 thin film solar module production line in New Delhi, India. The Gen 8.5 line will manufacture photovoltaic solar modules. It will be...
- Constant Reinvention. Mitra, Kushan // Business Today;11/4/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 22, p165
The article features the company Moser Baer India Ltd. According to the author, the company is outstanding because of its ability to reinvent itself. It started as a company which made time-recording machines and eventually moved into CDs and DVDs. Ratul Puri, executive director, said that the...