- COMPANY/ASSOCIATION NEWS. // Fire Engineering;Jun2007, Vol. 160 Issue 6, p142
This article announces awards given to firefighters including the Fireslayer of the Year Award to Andrew Brassard and Steve Ellis and the 2007 Joe Fishelson Award presented to Paul Curtis.
- ELB VFD honors. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);2/14/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 7, p3A
The article reports that Jim Smitherman and Frank Key received the Fire Support Man of the Year award and the Fireman of the Year Award from Hill County 100 Club in Burnet, Texas.
- Chamber hands out awards. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);1/30/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p1
The article reports the awards given to several firefighters by the Lake Whitney Chamber of Commerce in Texas.
- Firefighters Award 2011. // Crisis Response Journal;2011, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p68
The article announces awards given to firefighters, wherein the 63-strong UK-ISAR team sent to Japan and the 62-strong UK team sent to New Zealand both received the Worshipful Company of Firefighters (WCoFF) Award.
- Lifetime, Training Achievement Awards Presented at FDIC 2008. // Fire Engineering;Jun2008, Vol. 161 Issue 6, p58
The article announces two awards given to firefighters including the Fire Engineering Lifetime Achievement Award to Battalion Chief (Ret.) John W. Mitttendorf of Los Angeles Fire Department and the Tom Brennan Training Achievement Award to Captain Casey Phillips, Captain Phil Jose, Lieutenant...
- Firefighters honored. // Ellis County Press;12/15/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p1
A photograph is presented of the Ferris Fire Department award recipients including Thomas Griffith, Tylor Griffith and Scott Mitchell.
- CFSI citations awarded at annual dinner. // Fire Engineering;Jul97, Vol. 150 Issue 7, p28
Presents information on the different awards presented at the Ninth Annual National Fire and Emergency Services Dinner. Date and venue of the event; Recipients of the award; Aim of the program; Funds raised at the congressional dinner.
- Whitney fire chief earns district award. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);4/2/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p1
The article informs that Wayland Price, fire chief of Whitney, has been named firefighter of the year at the North Texas Fireman's and Fire Marshal's Association spring district meeting for his contributions in the fire Service.
- RFSI seeking nominees for Life Safety Achievement awards. // Fire Engineering;Mar2000, Vol. 153 Issue 3, p54
Reports on Residential Fire Safety Institute's announcement that the deadline for submission of nominees for the Life Safety Achievement award will be on May 31, 2000.