- New NSGA Online Publication to Deliver News with Ease. // NSGA Now;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p3
The article reports on launch of the electronic newsletter NSGA Scoreboard by the National Sporting Goods Association (NSGA) to deliver news to members and friends in the sporting goods industry.
- ATLANTA 100. Lauterbach, Christiane // Atlanta;Dec2004, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p204
This article presents information about various restaurants in Atlanta, Georgia. After a change of ownership, the Asada restaurant has reemerged as a worthwhile destination for those who like their food on the spicy side and can accept decor without concession to mainstream comfort. Chef Michael...
- Egg Shop. // New York;8/11/2014, Vol. 47 Issue 18, p128
The article reviews the restaurant Egg Shop located at 151 Elizabeth St., New York City.
- DEVILISHLY GOOD. Head, Thomas; Hacinli, Cynthia; Limpert, Ann // Washingtonian Magazine;Mar2005, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p145
Features restaurants in Washington, D.C. that offer deviled eggs. Use of fresh herbs by Neapolitan-pizza restaurant 2 Amys; Varieties of deviled eggs offered at David Greggory; Suggestion from Galileo chef Roberto Donna on serving eggs.
- Western Omelette. Patronite, Rob; Raisfeld, Robin // New York;4/18/2005, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p65
Describes the Western omelet that Stone Park Cafe in Brooklyn, New York City serves.
- Masterfoods launches Operator Partnership Awards - AVEX 2005. // Vending International;Jul2004, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p8
Announces the opening of the qualification period of the AVEX 2005 Masterfoods Operator Partnership Awards by Masterfoods in Great Britain. Deadline of submission of applications; Categories of the award; Criteria of the award.
- Cracking idea for kids. Allison, Richard // Poultry World;Nov2005, Vol. 159 Issue 11, p3
This article reports on the efforts of food service company Aramark to form a partnership with the British Egg Industry Council to trial omelette bars in several secondary schools in Cumbria, England during the National School Meals Week in 2005. The OmeletteXpress food station operated by an...
- FOR DISHES ALL-DAY: EGGS CENTER STAGE. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p114
Covers the use of eggs by food service providers in their menu. Information on the sizes of eggs; Sample recipe of cookery using eggs; Average price of foods with egg ingredients.
- Liquid eggsâ€¦MICHAEL FOODS. Lavecchia, Gina // Food Management;Oct2002, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p88
Michael Foods Inc. offers Table Ready and Easy Eggs refrigerated liquid egg products to provide food service operators a faster, easier way to serve a variety of egg recipes. These extended shelf life products are pasteurized, homogenized and blended for added safety. Eggs arrive as a liquid...