Branding with Partners
- Beyond Hot Dogs and Peanuts. Saccomano, Ann // Traffic World;09/28/98, Vol. 255 Issue 13, p30
Focuses on the rise of food-service business in the United States. Information on the food market industry; Total sales of food-service market for the year 1997; Details on home meal replacement market. INSETS: Home-cooked, but not like Mom's;New challenge for wholesalers;Just in time to...
- Attitude Adjustment: Happy days are here again. Fassl, Joyce // Food Engineering;Dec2006, Vol. 78 Issue 12, p8
No abstract available.
- Food unit sees health peril in anti-processing promotions. // Marketing News;12/1/1978, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p1
Focuses on the impact of marketing campaigns concerning unprocessed food on the status of the food industry in the U.S. in December 1978. Response of food service companies to the campaigns; Implication of the campaigns for the quality of unprocessed food; Effect of the campaigns on the sales...
- Contest News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Feb2005, Vol. 89 Issue 2, p110
This section presents updates on several contests and promotional events relating to the U.S. food service industry as of February 2005. ACH Food Companies, Inc. sponsored the Karo Syrup Recipe Contest for students at all six Johnson & Wales campuses, offering a total of $10,000. Students were...
- The rise of Vietnam: Vietnam's largest categories by the numbers. Askew, Katy // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);6/16/2014, p12
The article presents a reprint of the article "The rise of Vietnam: Vietnam's largest categories by the numbers," which appeared in the June 13, 2014 issue of "Aroq-Just-Food.com." Vietnam's food sector is showing growth as there is growing and increasingly affluent population in the country and...
- MARKETING: Corp. dining struggles to convey message and purpose. // FoodService Director;5/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p44
Focuses on issues on marketing the value of food service in a corporate setting in the U.S., that was discussed during a Society of Foodservice Management conference held on April 10, 2003. Reason behind the difficulty posed by the task of marketing the value of food service; Importance of high...
- Know your enemies. Mathews, Ryan // Progressive Grocer;3/1/2005, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p90
Reports on the latest developments in the food industry in the U.S. in 2005. Challenges faced by the industry for the past years; Possible changes that will be encountered by traditional supermarketing; Requirements in building a healthy model of the industry.
- Industry must make more strides in serving disabled. Lohmeyer, Lori // Nation's Restaurant News;6/9/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 23, p97
Cites a seminar that focuses on foodservice for the disabled. Need for the industry to divert their attention to marketing to and serving people with disabilities; Discontent among seminar attendees due to low turnout; Recommendation to educate the business community on how to attract the...
- The Six "P's" of Foodservice Marketing. Lawn, John // Food Management;Aug2004, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p0
Explains the six "P's" in food service marketing. Overview of the concept of marketing; Keys to effective marketing; Meanings of the six "P's".