- Cooking classes insure health. // FoodService Director;6/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p6
This article reports on the development of lunchtime cooking classes at Erie Insurance, where Metz & Associates manages dining services. Jennifer Bucci, Metz' general manager at Erie, leads the classes, aiming to bring healthier food choices to both the workplace and the home. Classes focus on...
- WITH NEW MANUALS, RECIPES, ETC.: Metz sets culinary overhaul. // FoodService Director;11/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p34
Highlights the Quality Through Culinary Excellence Program of Metz & Associates Ltd. of Dallas, Pennsylvania. Aim of the procedure manuals, concept materials and other initiatives of the program; Team members of the program.
- WITH TRAINING, QUALITY FOCUS: Metz adds $4MM in Penn. // FoodService Director;8/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p22
Reports on the completion of the renovation on the Gateway Center Complex, a food service facility owned by Metz & Associates, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Features of the facility; Factors that contributed to the success of Metz.
- Metz's preferred dining program. // Food Management;Jun2002, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p12
Reports about the Preferred Dining program for hospital rooms by Metz & Associates.
- Zero to $50 Million in Six Years. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Jul2001, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p32
Features United States food service management company Metz & Associates Ltd. Company origin; Business strategies utilized; Factors attributing to its success.
- Caterers get behind School Meals Matter. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/12/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4618, p8
The article reports that the contract food service of Great Britain will support the School Meals Matter campaign.
- Report Examines School Contract Issues. // Food Management;May2010, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p16
The article reports on the findings of the study conducted by the consulting firm Clarion Group which shows that food service contract companies operating in New Jersey schools are overcharging their districts for workers compensation and liability insurance.
- METZ MEETS THEIR NEEDS: PENNSYLVANIA STUDENTS LEARN NUTRITION. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p8
Reports on how registered dietitians employed by Metz & Associates help school children in Pennsylvania districts learn about nutrition and form good eating habits at an early age. Remarks from Kathy Gonzalez, director of nutrition education services at Metz; Goal of 'The Forum for...
- 3 SITES BY YEAR'S END: Metz closes meal time gap. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p22
Reports on the Preferred Dining program created by Metz & Associates Ltd. designed to increase patient satisfaction. Information on the program works; Focus and goal of the program.