The 'Jul' in the Crown
- Contract operators drive sales growth with upscale offerings. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/24/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 30, p76
The article reports that contract food service operators in the Second 100 group of the 2006 survey of Nation's Restaurants News are increasing their sales through upscale, healthful and portable meals. They are promoting the use of organic and sustainably raised ingredients. Offering high-end...
- Caterers get behind School Meals Matter. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/12/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4618, p8
The article reports that the contract food service of Great Britain will support the School Meals Matter campaign.
- Report Examines School Contract Issues. // Food Management;May2010, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p16
The article reports on the findings of the study conducted by the consulting firm Clarion Group which shows that food service contract companies operating in New Jersey schools are overcharging their districts for workers compensation and liability insurance.
- Restaurant Associates: Ready for prime time. Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;8/13/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p66
Focuses on the emergence of Restaurant Associates Corp. as one of the leading foodservice companies in New York. Maintenance of the company's market share; Growth of the revenues from the operating divisions; Pursuit of strategic acquisitions to generate additional profits.
- RA pushes B&I growth. // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p95
Focuses on the growth of foodservice contractor Restaurant Associates following a management buyout in October 1996. Growth rate; Number of accounts; Benefits of industry consolidation for RA; Major clients in Boston, Massachusetts and New York City; Growth of the business and industry segment;...
- HOSPITALITY. // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/24/2014 Book of Lists, p58
The article lists the top catering firms in Fairfield County, Connecticut for the week of February 25, 2014 which include David M. Grant Caterers, the Fox Hill Inn, and Bank Street Events.
- CATERERS. // Baltimore Jewish Times;7/25/2014 Supplement, p73
No abstract available.
- NYIT's de Seversky Center Caters to Corporate Functions. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/6/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 15, p3D
The article reports on the catering service offered by de Seversky Center of the New York Institute of Technology's Food Services in Old Westbury, New York. It offers an appealing options of menu for any occasions. Its coordinators are always available to help in the preparation of the event....
- American breakfasts, Italian style. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/12/99, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p20
Focuses on the breakfast business of Restaurant Associates in two of its restaurants at the MetLife Building in New York City. Concept of take-out breakfasts; Full service breakfasts for executive meetings offered by Naples 45; Coffee and pastries of Cucina & Co.