- Sodexho Names New School Chief. // Food Management;May2007, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p21
The article announces that Lorna Donatone was appointed president at Sodexho's School Services in the U.S.
- WITH NEW PRES. AT THE HELM: Spirit Cruises' good news. // FoodService Director;1/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p20
Reports the appointment of Lorna Donatone as president of U.S.-based harbor cruise company Spirit Cruises. Educational background; Overview of the company; Brands created by Spirit Cruises.
- WFF Presents Awards at Annual Conference. // Food Management;May2006, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p94
The article announces awards presented by the Women's Foodservice Forum. Julia Stewart, chief executive officer and president of IHOP Corp., was presented the Trailblazer Award. The Emerging Leader Award was presented to Valerie Insignares, executive vice president of operations for Olive...
- M. SIMKISS JOINS COMPASS GROUP. // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p27
Presents an update on the selection and appointment of executives in the U.S. foodservice industry as of December 15, 2002. Mark Simkiss at Compass Group; Lorna Donatone at Spirit Cruises.
- Lorna Donatone. // Profiles in Diversity Journal;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p53
The article profiles Lorna Donatone, president for school services at Sodexo Inc., a provider of integrated food and facilities management services based in Gaithersburg, Maryland. She earned her management degree at Tulane University and accounting degree at Texas Christian University. Her...
- HAVING WORDS WITHLorna Donatone. Allen, Robin Lee // Nation's Restaurant News;7/9/2012, Vol. 46 Issue 14, p39
An interview with Lorna Donatone, chief operating officer (COO) at Sodexo Inc., is presented. She states that one of the biggest changes she has seen for women in workplace is that they can bring their femininity in their career. She mentions that the organization Women's Foodservice Forum (WFF)...
- PEOPLE. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/1/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p15
Reports career developments of the executives in Indianapolis, Indiana. Promotion of John R. Jewett Jr. to executive vice president at National City Bank of Indiana; Recruitment of additional employees by Morgan Keegan & Co. Inc./Regions Financial; Appointment of Christy L. Seipel as a senior...
- Are you promotable? Wood-Young, Jennie // Supervision;Jul99, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p3
Presents several cases indicating qualifications for promotion. Analysis of each case; Suggestions on career development moves to gain promotion; Self-assessment insights; Aspects of promotability.
- How to win promotion at work - 4. McGregor, Brian // Food Manufacture;Nov99, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p4
Part IV. Offers work promotion tips. Asking for training that will help improve job performance.