Hearst's Cafe57 launches Sushi 101
- H2O Sushi. // Indianapolis Monthly;May2005, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p154
The article presents information about various fish dishes served in the restaurant H2O, specially focusing on sushi rolls. Like the restaurant itself, you're not really trying to be chic--you just can't help becoming the model of mod while eating unagi with your streamlined stainless-steel...
- MASA. Goldfarb, Brad // Interview;Nov2004, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p58
Presents information on the sushi restaurant Masa located in Manhattan, New York City. Examples of Japanese foods served in the restaurant; Price range of the dishes.
- Japanese please. Marcus, Amanda // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/12/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4239, p24
Reports on the increase in the number of Japanese restaurants and sushi bars in Great Britain in 2002. Number of covers served by Zuma restaurant per day in London, England; Cost of eating in Japanese restaurants; Concept of Japanese food in Britain.
- Le Sushi. // Great Kosher Restaurants Magazine;2006, Vol. 2, p141
The article presents information on Le Sushi restaurant located in North Hollywood, California. The close proximity of the restaurant to other cities in California is mentioned. Information on the restaurant's sushi bar is presented. The article also offers information on the traditional...
- TOP TEN SUSHI. Kuh, Patric // Los Angeles Magazine;May2006, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p171
Focuses on the top sushi restaurants in Los Angeles, California. Ocean Seafood; Bowery; Angelini Osteria.
- melbourne review. Lethlean, John // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Oct2003, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p44
Features Shira Nui, a sushi restaurant in Melbourne, Victoria. Information on the Japanese dishes served in the restaurant; Background on the chef of the restaurant; Menu of the restaurant.
- IN THE RAW. Kuh, Patrick // Los Angeles Magazine;Sep2005, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p118
Features several sushi restaurants in Los Angeles, California. Asanebo; Kantaro Sushi; Katsu-Ya; Matsuhisa; Mori Sushi.
- A sushi sampler. Wisdom, Maria A. // New Orleans Magazine;Jan2000, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p86
Lists some of restaurants in New Orleans, Louisiana which offer sushi, a Japanese food delicacy.
- weeknight. Simonds, Dawn // Cincinnati Magazine;Jun2004, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p165
Ando Japanese Restaurant offers an escapeâ€” from both the weeknight drudgery of cooking and ordinary takeout. Ando brings fresh, flavorful sushi and other Japanese fare to a location that's convenient for carryout or a spur-of-the-moment flight from the house. Located in a Blue Ash strip...