- Host America Sells FS Units. // Food Management;May2007, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p24
The article reports on the decision of Host America Corp. to sell its Lindley Food Service and Host America Corporate divisions to their former managers to concentrate on energy management in the U.S. The company said that the sale which is subject to shareholder approval will increase by $3.7...
- ASHFSA Names Board. // Food Management;Oct2007, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p22
The article announces the promotions and appointments of executives of the American Society for Healthcare Food Service Administrators (ASHFSA) in the U.S. including Bill Notte, Oliver Patti and Timothy Bentzel.
- Paradigm Breakers. Buzalka, Michael // Food Management;Sep2002, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p26
Discusses the foodservice management industry's fastest growing concern, Host America Corp. in Hamden, Connecticut. Background of the company; Reasons why the company decided to diversify into corporate dining; Name of the people included in the top management of the company; Other locations of...
- Host America rolls-out new Twin Rinks program. // FoodService Director;12/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p17
Reports on Host America's food service contract at Twin Rinks in Stamford, Connecticut. Targeted revenues for the first year; Menu of the sports bar expected to open in November 1998; Business hours; Services.
- Host America to acquire food management firm. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/26/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p188
Reports on contract food service company Host America Corp.'s signing of a letter of intent to acquire a private contract food service firm in Connecticut.
- AHF: "We Have a Lot to Gain". Lawn, John // Food Management;May2009, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p18
An interview with Bruce Thomas, president at Healthcare Foodservice Management (HFM) and Deanne Carlisle president of the American Society of Healthcare Food Service Administrators (ASHFSA), is presented. Bruce and Carlisle reveal their motives beyond the merger of the organizations. Bruce...
- PEOPLE. // FoodService Director;7/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p82
The article presents an interview with Deanne Carlisle, the director of foodservices for the VA Medical Center in Portland, Oregon, who discusses her achievements, her favorite meal and dream vacation and presents several photographs during the annual tour to restaurants in Chicago, Illinois.
- Sales Jump 20%: 4 new brand stations lift counts at Conn. newspaper. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p5
Reports on the sales at the `Hartford Courant Newspaper' building cafeteria in Connecticut. Why Host America was chosen to take over the food service operations of the cafeteria; Description of the four Host America-branded stations; Most popular station; Price ranges.
- Host America set to grow. // FoodService Director;01/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p22
Presents an interview with Host America President Geoffrey Ramsey on the company's expansion plans for its food service business. Management plans for local business branches; Factors attributed to the company's success.