new contract scoreboard
- Travers' PE head Sanderson bids goodbye for Ropes. // Lawyer (Online Edition);8/28/2014, p4
The article announces the appointment of Phil Sanderson as private equity head at law firm Ropes & Gray LLP.
- Hot 100 Alumni: Tania Bedi, Ropes & Gray. Bernal, Natasha // Lawyer (Online Edition);7/13/2015, p17
The article talks about the alumni of Ropes Gray finance partner, Tania Bedi who was promoted to partner in the London office where she has been the driving force behind the junior debt practice at Ropes Gray,moving it forward in terms of principles and inter-client relationships between lenders...
- Ropes edges into City PE space with DLA capture. Hollander, Gavriel // Lawyer;4/4/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p3
The article offers information on the development of Ropes & Gray LLP to expand London private equity presence through employment of high profile partners in England.
- PEOPLE: Ropes & Gray. // Engineer (Online Edition);2/14/2011, p12
The article announces that Ropes and Gray LLP has appointed Geoffrey Chan as a partner for its office in Hong Kong, China.
- PEOPLE: Ropes & Gray. // Fund Strategy;5/3/2011, p14
The article announces that private equity lawyer Marcia Ellis has been appointed as partner of Ropes & Gray LLP for its office in Hong Kong, China.
- Postcard from...Hong Kong. Prelz Oltramonti, Lorenza // Lawyer 2B;Autumn2015, p50
The article offers account from the author about her experience in Hong Kong, China as a secondee for the law firm Ropes & Gray LLP.
- A Born Leader. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;5/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p54
The article features Rick Post, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of food services for the Compass Group. He states that he learned from his family that working hard was the way to succeed in business. He emphasizes the importance of responsibility in dealing with his family, friends,...
- Ropes & Gray ups City real estate nous with former Clifford Chance partner. Freedman, Joshua // Lawyer (Online Edition);1/4/2012, p1
The article announces that former Clifford Chance partner Iain Morpeth was hired for the corporate real estate practice of Ropes & Gray LLP.
- Ropes & Gray prepares to offer Hong Kong law advice with local hires. Kriegler, Yun // Lawyer (Online Edition);5/15/2012, p7
The article announces several appointments including Julian Chung, Paul Weiss and Gary Li as the partner and counsel at Ropes & Gray LLP in Hong Kong, China.