- McGraw-Hill, Microsoft Launch New Imprint. // Educational Marketer;6/3/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p7
Reports that McGraw-Hill and Microsoft have formed a partnership to launch an imprint for information technology texts and materials.
- College Publishers Team Up With Platform Provider eCollege. // Educational Marketer;1/20/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p7
Reports the partnership of college publishers Thomson Learning Inc. and McGraw-Hill Co. with platform provider eCollege in the U.S. Terms of agreement; Company backgrounds; Details of the services offered.
- Mindsurf Teams With McGraw-Hill To Provide New Channel For E-Textbooks. // Electronic Education Report;3/26/2002, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p5
Reports the partnership between Mindsurf and McGraw-Hill Co. in providing educational technology in the U.S. Contents of the Glencoe/McGraw-Hill Algebra I electronic textbook; Software for whole-class instruction and student assessment; Details on local area networks.
- 3 publishers try a swap of units. // Advertising Age;7/8/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 28, p2
This article reports a complex deal between publishers in the U.S. in July 1996. McGraw-Hill Cos. acquired the higher-education group of Times Mirror Co.. In exchange, Times Mirror will acquire McGraw-Hill's Shepard's legal publishing unit and contribute that to a new partnership with Reed Elsevier.
- Promotion Looks To Jump-start E-Book Sales. Zeitchik, Steven M. // Publishers Weekly;9/6/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 36, p18
Reports on the partnership of NuvoMedia with McGraw-Hill and Barnesandnoble.com for the promotion and sales of its Rocket eBook device. Terms of the agreement; Outlook for Nuvo's promotion initiative.
- Famous McGraw-Hill ad gets facelift. Garigliano, Jeff // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;01/01/97, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p22
Reports on the updated version of the `man in the chair' print advertisement of McGraw-Hill Co., which has been around since the late 1960s. Consistency in the ad's emphatic, blunt copy; Reason for the updating of the ad.
- New division to handle Ed. management SW. // T H E Journal;Apr94, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p24
Reports that McGraw-Hill has established a new division to handle local area network-based K-12 school administrative management solutions. Student management system for district personnel; Automation software.
- Hire service stars. // Personnel Journal;Nov95 Supplement New Product, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p15
Focuses on the Customer Service Skills Inventory (CSSI) from McGraw Hill. What it is; What it does; Special features.
- McGraw-Hill venture. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;7/31/95, Vol. 11 Issue 31, p22
Informs about a venture fund formed by McGraw-Hill Cos. to invest in emerging information industry opportunities.