Scholastic Partners With 2 Grrrls, Warner Brothers
- GOTHAM BOOKS GLOBAL DEAL. McNary, Dave // Daily Variety;4/7/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 4, p2
The article reports on the retention of Scholastic Inc. on management-production firm Gotham Group as its representative in worldwide motion picture, wherein the Scholastic division controls the television and film rights from both blacklist and catalogs.
- Scholastic's Imprint With Ruckus Focusing on Multiple Formats. // Book Publishing Report;Sep2011, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p2
The article reports that multiple formats for print and digital publishing will be applied by the partnership between Ruckus Media Group LLC and Scholastic Inc. in the U.S. It notes that interactive animated storybooks have been ventured into by Ruckus. It mentions that Scholastic has linked its...
- Kung Faux Gets Target, And1, Pony in the Remix. Ebenkamp, Becky // Brandweek;4/7/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 14, p14
Presents news related to marketing and sales promotion as of April 7, 2003. Advertisers on the volume one of the digital video disc series 'Kung Faux'; Information on the promotional partnership between Scholastic's literary/television property 'The Magic School Bus' and Krystal restaurants.
- Scholastic to Publish Chicken House in U.S. Britton, Jason // Publishers Weekly;11/20/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 47, p29
Reports on the partnership announced by Scholastic with The Chicken House, the publisher launched by Barry Cunningham. When Scholastic will begin publishing North American editions of Chicken House titles; Importance for both companies to keep their style, content and identity separate while...
- Scholastic, LucasFilm Create Imprint. Zeitchik, Steven M.; Maughan, Shannon // Publishers Weekly;2/21/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 8, p14
Reports on the partnership between LucasFilm and publishing company Scholastic. Efforts to form an imprint called LucasBooks; Development of the book; Marketing of the books.
- In other news...Scholastic Extends NBA, WNBA Relationship To Educational Arena. // Educational Marketer;04/03/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p8
Reports that Scholastic Corp. has launched a supplemental multimedia reading program in partnership with the National Basketball Association (NBA) and the Women's NBA.
- Scholastic & Weekly Reader Team Up with TV News for the Election. // Educational Marketer;1/19/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p5
Reports on the initiative of electronic publishing Scholastic Inc. and Weekly Reader Corp. to team-up with television stations NBC News and ABC News to cover the election in the U.S. Provision of occasional reports from the perspectives by children aged 10-14 Scholastic's Kids Press Corps;...
- Scholastic And Lego Build On Branding Deal To Publish New Series. // Book Publishing Report;6/28/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the publishing deal between Scholastic Inc. and toy manufacturer Lego AG. Terms of the agreement; Publication of books based on the new Lego construction set Knight's Kingdom; Improvement of revenue in children's book publishing.
- Scholastic Pushes Into Religious Category With Davey and Goliath Deal. // Book Publishing Report;10/18/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p1
Reports on the partnership of the publisher Scholastic Inc. with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America and American Bible Society in the U.S. Publication of religious books by Scholastic; Benefits of the partnership to the firms; Terms of the deal.