Dreisler Named New Head Of AAP School Division
- Pai Joins AAp. // Publishers Weekly;4/24/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 17, p12
Reports that the Association of American Publishers has appointed Susan Pai as deputy director of international trade relations. Responsibilities; Previous work.
- AAP K-12 Sales Fall Off In October Amid Elementary Market Slowdown. // Educational Marketer;12/18/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 36, p6
Reports on the drop in sales of elementary textbooks in October 2000, according to the Association of American Publishers' `Monthly Domestic Sales Report.'
- AAP forms International Trade Group. // Publishers Weekly;5/5/89, Vol. 235 Issue 18, p14
Announces the formation of the International Trade Group and the World Bank Information Service by the Association of American Publishers.
- AAP moves Washington office. // Publishers Weekly;6/30/89, Vol. 235 Issue 26, p22
Reports on the move of the Association of American Publishers (AAP) to 1718 Connecticut Avenue., N.W., Washington, D.C. 20009.
- AAP affiliates with Publishers Association of the South. // Publishers Weekly;2/17/1989, Vol. 235 Issue 7, p18
Reports that the Association of American Publishers (AAP) has affiliated with the Publishers Association of the South, the first such arrangement with a regional group.
- Warm Spell For Book Sales Stretched Into March. // Book Publishing Report;5/13/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p3
Discusses the factors contributing to the increased sales of books in the U.S. Figures on book sales from the Association of American Publishers; Struggles of university presses; Statistics on the publishers net sales for 2001 and 2002.
- Teachers as Readers program moves ahead. // Reading Today;Feb/Mar93, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p40
Features the Teachers as Readers program, which encourages teachers and administrators to read current children's and young-adult trade books and use them in their language arts programs. Background information about the program; Association of American Publishers (AAP) statistics on how the...
- Get Caught Reading. // Reading Today;Aug/Sep2000, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p13
Highlights the Get Caught Reading campaign of the Association of American Publishers aimed at raising the visibility of reading as an important leisure activity. Increase in the sale of books after the launching of the campaign in May 1999; Special events to be held as part of the reading campaign.
- AAP sales report. // Publishers Weekly;4/21/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 16, p11
Present the Association of American Publishers' (AAP) monthly sales report through February 1997. Revenues down in four of the 14 categories tracked; Hardest hit being the children's publishing segment; Gain in the adult hardcover segment in the first two months of 1997; Sales for juvenile...