Education Unit Commands 50% Of Cinar 3rd Quarter Sales
- Education Is Bulwark Of Cinar Revenue In 2001. // Educational Marketer;4/10/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p6
Reports on the education revenue of Cinar Corp. for the fiscal year ended November 30, 2001.
- Cinar Corp Releases Unaudited Financial Results For 1999, 2000. // Electronic Education Report;04/11/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p5
Reports on Cinar Corp.'s earnings for the fiscal year ended November 20, 2000.
- Education Carries Cinar in 2002; Co. Begins to Rebuild Entertainment. // Educational Marketer;3/10/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p7
Reports on Cinar Corp.'s 2002 revenues from its educational publishing business in the U.S.
- Canuck kidvidder Cinar reveals figures for 2000. Kelly, Brendan // Daily Variety;04/02/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 24, p10
Reports on the financial performance of Canuck TV producer Cinar Corp. in fiscal year 2000. Decline in revenues of the Montreal, Quebec-based firm; Amount of nonrecurring charge; Losses from the acquisition of the shares of Lightspan, a company specializing in educational software.
- For 1998, revenues, operating income soar at Cinar Corp. // Electronic Education Report;03/03/99, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the financial performance of publisher Cinar Corp. for the fiscal year ended November 30, 1998. Deals signed in China and Canada; Comparison of the financial performance with the previous year.
- Cinar Corp.'s education holdings see 41.3% revenue growth in 1Q. // Electronic Education Report;05/12/99, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the financial performance of Cinar Corp. for the first quarter ended February 28, 1999. Growth in revenues of education holdings which publishes and distributes classroom supplements; Increase in gross profit and net income.
- Entertainment publisher Cinar to bring its education focus to the Internet. // Electronic Education Report;11/24/99, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p3
Reports that Cinar Corp. will expand its electronic media offerings on the World Wide Web.
- Cinar Recovers $46M From Fraudulent Investment; Appoints New Leaders. // Electronic Education Report;03/29/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p7
Reports that Cinar Corp. recovered a total of ten million dollars from investment fraud.
- Cinar To Fight Delisting; Hires Merrill Lynch To Explore Business Alternatives. // Electronic Education Report;08/16/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 16, p8
Reports on the delisting of Cinar Corp.'s stocks on the Nasdaq due to the company's inability to complete and publicly file audited financial statements.