- Strong Gains for McGraw-Hill Cos.' Education Group. // Publishers Weekly;07/31/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 31, p18
Reports on the financial performance of the education group of McGraw-Hill Cos. for the second quarter ended June 30, 2000. Revenue increase posted by the firm's education group; Increase in the company's operating profit; Reason for the rise in seasonal loss posted by the group.
- Financial news. // Book Publishing Report;10/18/99, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p6
Looks at the financial performance of McGraw-Hill Companies. Revenue increase for the third quarter of fiscal 2000; Earnings; Operating profit.
- MHC Education Group Has Mixed Period. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/29/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 17, p19
Reports on the earnings of McGraw-Hill Cos. in the first quarter ended March 31, 2002. Comparison with year earlier results; Best performing segment in the period; Sales performances of various operations.
- Acquisitions Spur Gains at McGraw-Hill . Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;10/29/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 44, p18
Reports on the growth of revenues and operating income of McGraw-Hill Cos. in the third quarter of 2001. Gains in the company's higher education division; Overview of its operating income for the first nine months of 2001.
- Results Up at MHC Publishing Group. // Publishers Weekly;2/1/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 5, p18
Reports on the sales posted by McGraw-Hill Cos. in its educational and professional publishing operations in 1998. Operating profit for the year; Factors behind the gain; Sales in elementary unit; Revenues in the professional unit.
- McGraw-Hill's Education Group Posts Strong Gains. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;8/6/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 32, p13
Reports on the revenue and operating profits of the education group of McGraw-Hill Cos. (MHC) in the second quarter that ended June 30, 2001. Performance of several academic programs of MHC; Updates on the higher education and international sectors; Plans of the company to make niche acquisitions.
- Calif. Math Adoption, Tribune Dampen McGraw-Hill Expectations. // Educational Marketer;10/15/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p3
Reports on the impact of California's math textbook adoption on the projected growth of McGraw-Hill Companies for its education division and the company as a whole in 2001.
- McGraw-Hill Stock Climbs After 4Q Earnings Report. // Book Publishing Report;2/2/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p6
Reports financial results of the McGraw-Hill Companies in New York. Revenues; Net income; Gain on the sale of real estate. INSET: McGraw-Hill Financial Highlights.
- McGraw-Hill Scores Strong 2005; Backlist Titles Reigned. // Book Publishing Report;1/30/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p1
The article highlights the financial performance of New York-based McGraw-Hill Cos. in 2005. The company reported $6 billion for the year. McGraw-Hill reported an 11.7 percent increase from 2004 revenue of $5.25 billion. The company's net income increased to $844.3 million, up 11.7 percent from...