K-12 Sales Slip In August, While College Sales Jump For The Month
- K-12 Sales Soar In April; College Market Continues Seasonal Decline. // Educational Marketer;06/12/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p3
Presents data from the Association of American Publishers, which showed an increase in net sales of K-12 instructional materials and a sales decline of college textbooks in the United States in April 1999.
- College Net Sales Climb 35% in June. // Educational Marketer;8/30/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 17, p5
The article focuses on the growth of college textbooks net sales in the U.S. as revealed in the monthly sales reports from the Association of American Publishers. Net sales in June 2010 increased 35.2% to 514.9 million dollars as summer programs got under way. A chart is presented depicting...
- PreK-12 Supplemental Net Sales See Growth in November. // Educational Marketer;1/22/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p5
The article focuses on the sales of supplemental materials in the U.S. in November 2006. Net sales of these materials have increased by 3.2%. The net sales of textbooks in every category have declined by 5.5% through the first 11 months of the year. Sales in the grade 6-12 segment have increased...
- BENEFIC PRESS. Wedemeyer, Avaril; Cejka, Joyce // Focus on Exceptional Children;Mar1971, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p10
The article presents several resource educational materials for exceptional children in the U.S. Benific Press has offered instructional programs that involves childrens oral expression. This program has linguistic series that made children appreciate in literatures. Coronet Learning Programs...
- College Instructional Materials Unit Sales Flat, Returns Drop 30%. // Educational Marketer;3/18/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p4
Reports on the decline in sales of instructional materials in U.S. colleges, according to the sales report of the Association of American Publisher. INSET: U.S. College Instructional Materials Sales, January 2002.
- Sales Of K-12 Instructional Materials Strong, Shows Double Digit Growth. // Educational Marketer;3/18/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p5
Reports on the growth in the sales revenue of K-12 instructional materials in the U.S., according to the Association of American Publishers as of March 2002. INSET: U.S. K-12 Instructional Materials Sales January 2002.
- October College Net Sales Post in the Red. // Educational Marketer;1/ 3/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the 22.5-million-U.S.-dollar net sale loss of college instructional materials in the U.S. October 2010.
- College Net Sales Jump 10.5% in January. // Educational Marketer;4/2/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p8
A chart is presented depicting the U.S. college instructional material sales from January 2006 to January 2007.
- Textbook Sales Rise Amid Strong Increases In Adoption States. // Educational Marketer;11/15/99, Vol. 30 Issue 33, p2
Reports that net sales of instructional materials to adoption states in the K-12 market has increased in September 1999 according to the Association of American Publishers' Monthly Domestic Sales Report.