Georgetown U. Teams With Caliber In Internet Partnership Agreement
- ABA Stonier Graduate School of Banking Partners with the Wharton School. // ABA Bank Marketing;Apr2011, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p40
The article discusses the move of ABA Stonier Graduate School of Banking to form a partnership with the Wharton School in Philadelphia which will allow the students of Stonier to have direct access to the faculty of Wharton.
- College to host diploma date. // Supply Management;7/3/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 14, p38
Reports that the England branch of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) and CMPS Civil Service College have joined forces for an introduction to the syllabus for the CIPS graduate diploma. Attendees; Significance of the initiative for those who are considering how to proceed...
- AOL partners with Cornell Tech to fund new labs in New York, Israel. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;11/14/2014, p1
NEW YORK (JTA) -- A graduate school cofounded by Cornell University and Israel's Technion is launching a research lab with money it received from the AOL Internet media corporation.
- IN THIS ISSUE. // NACE Journal;Feb2011, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p3
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue including one on the economic impact of graduate school, another on budgeting for college recruiting programs and one on corporate and career center partnerships.
- Lapsed Catholics weigh in on why they left Church. Gray, Mark M. // Our Sunday Visitor;11/2/2014, Vol. 103 Issue 27, p6
No abstract available.
- JOHN HOPKINS SELECTS "SITE EXECUTIVE" WEB MANAGEMENT. // Worldwide Videotex Update;Jun2003, Vol. 22 Issue 6, pN.PAG
Reports on the addition of the Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) of The John Hopkins University to the growing list of clients of Site Executive, a dynamic, easy-to-implement Web content management solution offered by Systems Alliance Inc. Use for Site Executive by...
- Drop in International Graduate Enrollment not as Bad as Feared. // Recruitment & Retention in Higher Education;Dec2004, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p8
Reports on the decline in the number of international students enrolling in U.S. colleges and universities in reference to a Council of Graduate Schools survey. Decrease in international graduate applications; Formal partnership of schools with international institutions to facilitate graduate...
- INDUSTRY SHOULD HELP REDEFINE THE AGENDA FOR TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT EDUCATION. Nambisan, Satish; Wilemon, David // Research Technology Management;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p9
Focuses on the need to redefine the agenda for technology management (TM) education. History of TM education; Background on TM education themes and trends; Information on graduate TM programs; Nature of university-industry partnerships.
- SUP'INTERNET PRÃ‰SENTE SON CLUB DES PARTENAIRES. Naszályi, Philippe // Revue des Sciences de Gestion;nov/dec2011, Issue 252, p78
No abstract available.