Mattel Is Top-Selling Educational Software Publisher At Retail So Far
- Educational software sales at retail dominated by Mattel Media, Havas. // Electronic Education Report;11/24/99, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p5
Reports that Mattel Media Inc. has maintained its dominance in the educational software retail market with growing sales for first three quarters of 1999.
- Barbie goes digital, girls get online. McCord, Virginia // Insight on the News;05/11/98, Vol. 14 Issue 17, p40
States that Mattel Media has created CD-ROM games specially for girls. Reference to the book `Does Jane Compute?' by Roberta Furger; Comments from Furger; Information on the games.
- Mattel Media to create interactive titles. // Publishers Weekly;3/4/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 10, p11
Reports on Mattel Inc.'s establishment of Mattel Media to produce multimedia software as well as coin-operated products. CD-ROM efforts' focus on extending the brand names of some of Mattel's well-known characters; Creation of products that will appeal to girls; Doug Glen as president.
- Newsbriefs... // Electronic Education Report;09/01/99, Vol. 6 Issue 16, p8
Presents news briefs on the educational software industry in the United States as of September 1, 1999. MaMaMedia's deal with America Online to provide its educational programming to users of AOL's Kids Only Channel; National Computer Systems' revenue in the second quarter of 1999; NPD Online...
- Nick Clicks with Mattel behind Camera. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;09/20/99, Vol. 40 Issue 35, p6
Focuses on the advertising campaign of Mattel Media and Viacom's Nickelodeon to promote NickClick digital camera and three computer software titles. Theme of the television spots; Cost of the camera; Description of the print campaign of Nickelodeon.
- Cameras developing fast. Bilzi, Jill // Playthings;May99, Vol. 97 Issue 5, p34
Reports on the introduction by toy manufacturers of an array of digital cameras for children. Development of digital models that can be combined with a child's personal computer; Prediction in boom of kids' camera category; Features of Polaroid Corp.'s product line called I-Zone; Launch by...
- Kill 'em with kindness. Annicelli, Cliff // Playthings;May99, Vol. 97 Issue 5, p36
Reports on the launch of software and video games based on toys. Introduction by Mattel Media and Hasbro Interactive of children's entertainment software; Expansion by Mattel Media of software and video game platforms with the release of games for the Sony PlayStation with Barbie and Hot Wheels...
- Mattel TV campaign to pitch Barbie titles on CD-ROM. // Brandweek;2/10/97, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p7
Reports on the television ad campaign to be launched by Mattel Media in March 1997 for its Barbie CD-ROM line. Titles under this line; Ogilvy & Mather as the one who executed the campaign.
- Higgins takes on Burnett SE Asian regional CD post. Sudhaman, Arun // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;6/17/2005, p4
The article informs that Leo Burnett Co. Inc. has appointed Danny Higgins to the role of Southeast Asia regional creative director, to oversee creative on the McDonald's Corp. and Procter & Gamble Co. business in the region. Higgins, who will report to executive regional creative director Linda...