- Book reviews. Swager, Ronald J. // Economic Development Review;Winter90, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p58
Reviews the book `Planning Local Economic Development: Theory and Practice,' by Edward J. Blakely.
- Book Reviews. Raco, Mike // Urban Studies (Routledge);Feb99, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p406
Reviews the book `Dilemmas of Urban Economic Development: Issues in Theory and Practice,' edited by R.D. Bingham and R. Mier. ISBN 0-8039-5919-2/0-8039-5290-6.
- Think local (Book). Henderson, Harold // Planning;Apr2004, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p40
Reviews the book "Planning Local Economic Development: Theory and Practice," by Edward J. Blakely and Ted K. Bradshaw.
- Micropolitan Development. Pollard, Robert; MacDonald, H. Malcolm // Social Science Quarterly (University of Texas Press);Sep1977, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p349
Reviews the book "Micropolitan Development," by Luther Tweeten and George L. Brinkman.
- Micropolitan Development: Theory and Practice of Greater-Rural Economic Development (Book). Erickson, Rodney A.; Jansma, J. Dean // Land Economics;Nov77, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p499
Reviews the book "Micropolitan Development: Theory and Practice of Greater-Rural Economic Development," by Luther Tweeten and George L. Brinkman.
- MICROPOLITAN DEVELOPMENT (Book Review). Stoney, Peter J.M. // Annals of Regional Science;Jul79, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p153
Reviews the book 'Micropolitan Development: Theory and Practice of Greater Rural Economic Development,' by Luther Tweeten and George L. Brinkman.
- The Challenge of Development (Book). Singer, Morris // Journal of Economic Issues (Association for Evolutionary Economi;Dec67, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p384
Reviews the book "The Challenge of Development: Theory and Practice," edited by Richard J. Ward.
- Three Worlds of Development (Book Review). Kitching, Beverly // Southern Economic Journal;Jul67, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p180
Reviews the book 'Three Worlds of Development,' by Irving Louis Horowitz.
- Intelligent And Responsible Territories. L�pez, Javier Farto // Journal of Educational Sciences / Revista de Stiintele Educatiei;2010, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p12
Throughout this article the author highlights that since mid 90s we are facing a deep redefinition of both theory and practice of Local Development, as a consequence of the reformulation of relationships among society / nature / economy / enterprise. A redefinition that will progressive give...