PURPOSE AND PROCEDURE
- EDITORS' NOTES. // American Notes & Queries;Sep75, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p10
Presents news items related to publication of literary work as of September 1975. Honorary publication for the birth centennial of Sherwood Anderson with two books edited by Professors Hilbert H. Campbell and Charles E. Modlin; Receipt of materials for the quarterly publication of the 'Literary...
- The Literary Situation Today. Donaldson, Scott // Sewanee Review;Fall98, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p683
Part I. Focuses on the literary situation in the 1990s. Reference to Malcolm Cowley's `The Literary Situation,' published in 1954; Information on the growth among professional authors; Comments on the traditional relationship between publisher and author.
- Faith-Based Books Appealing To Broader Audience, Say Religious Publishers. // Book Publishing Report;04/03/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p1
Reports that religious publishers in the United States have started to tone down the spiritual content of some of their books and adjust their marketing efforts. Part of efforts of religious publishers to boost profits and the appeal of their products to a broader target audience; Release of...
- BOOK NOTES. Graham, Rigby // American Notes & Queries;Dec72, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p62
Focuses on the printing and publication of literature. Information on the broadsheets produced at the New Broom Press; Release of 'The Printing Art' magazine edited by James Moran.
- News & views. Estes, Sally // Booklist;02/15/99, Vol. 95 Issue 12, p1078
Presents news on literary arts and book publishing. Recipient of the 1998 Aesop Prize from the American Folklore Society children's section; Recipient of the 1998 Jane Addams Children's Book Award; Intention of the Young People's Poetry Week sponsored by the Children's Book Council (CBC).
- ALLIED JOINT DOCTRINE. // JFQ: Joint Force Quarterly;Spring2002, Issue 30, p107
Presents information on several joint doctrines published in the U.S. Purpose behind the publication of joint doctrines; Information provided by these joint doctrines.
- Standards digest. // CA Magazine;Nov2005, Vol. 138 Issue 9, p23
No abstract available.
- Chamber publications named 'Best in Business' by SCSAE. // South Carolina Business Journal;Jun99, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p6
Reports the selection of four South Carolina Chamber publications as `Best in Business' for 1999 by the South Carolina Society of Association Executives. Impact on members of the publication; Implications for the maintenance of journalistic credibility; Role of teamwork and willingness to...
- ABOUT MARKETWATCHES. // MarketWatch: Food;May2011, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p36
The article offers an insight on "MarketWatch" published by Datamonitor that provides news, analysis and opinions on the monthly events across relevant industry.