- Verizon test phone by LG InfoComm. // RCR Wireless News;4/23/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p30
Reports on the testing of a tri-mode mobile telephone from LG InfoComm U.S.A. Inc. by the company Verizon Wireless. Information on the mobile telephone.
- Spring Breaks With Handset News. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;4/1/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p20
Features several cellular phones available in Orlando, Florida. Shipment of the LX-5350 developed by LG InfoComm company; Features of the Nokia 3590 by Nokia Corp.; Prices of Samsung phones.
- LG InfoComm: 1x Marks The Spot For 2002 Handset Sales. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/3/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 28, p30
Reports on the plan of LG InfoComm Inc. to exclusively market the CDMA 2000 1xRTT handsets of Verizon and Sprint PCS in the United States. Claims of Infocomm technical support director Curtis Wick on the move; Timetable of 1x launching; Products offered by the company.
- BITS. // Wireless Week;4/22/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p24
Presents an update on the cellular radio industry in the U.S. as of April 22, 2002. Investment of Cingular Wireless; Wireless phone program of Verizon Wireless; Product launched by Sprint PCS and LG InfoComm.
- Verizon Wireless recalls LG phones
due to possible counterfeit batteries. // RCR Wireless News;6/28/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p1
Reports on the recall made by Verizon Wireless, LG InfoComm U.S.A. Inc. and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission of LG-branded TM-510 cell-phone batteries that may be susceptible to overcharging when used with a non-LG charger. Number of reports of incidents involving possible...
- LG aims to send strong brand message. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;7/9/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 28, p25
Reports on the plans of LG InfoComm U.S.A. Inc. to introduce LG Electronics-branded code division multiple access mobile telephones in 2002. Brief information on the company; Plans for the launching of a set of telephones with high-speed features; Business direction which the company plans to take.
- Sprint releases Internet-ready phones from LG InfoComm. // RCR Wireless News;10/9/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p28
Features the first two models of Internet-ready telephones of Sprint PCS provided by LG InfoComm Inc.
- LG Sees Dough In EV-DO, Megapixels, Expanded GSM Line. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;3/22/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p42
This article reports on the LG InfoComm cellular phones displayed at Wireless 2004 in Atlanta, Georgia. The EV-DO phone incorporates a 1.3-megapixel camera. It delivers 3.3 hours of digital talk time. The camera features of the clamshell 8000 include flash, self-timer and videoclip capture. ...
- Cellphones You Can't Have (Yet). Carnoy, David // Popular Science;Jul2002, Vol. 261 Issue 1, p18
Features several cellular telephones which are only available in Asia and Europe. Samsung Nexio; Nokia 7650; LG Infocomm Prototype.