LSI Logic Bolsters Entry Into Wireless
- Comms processor supports encryption. // Electronics Weekly;10/31/2007, Issue 2310, p7
The article reports that LSI Logic Corp. has introduced its fifth generation of communication processor. Based on the existing APP300, it is four times faster and has embedded security protocol processing. The APP3300 offers a significant increase in service classification and real-time secure...
- LSI Logic introduces CDMA baseband processor. // RCR;02/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p63
Reports that LSI Logic Corp. announced delivery of its single-chip Code Division Multiple Access Interim Standard-95B baseband processor, targeted for use in IS-95B compliant wireless devices such as handsets for the cellular and personal communications services bands. Features include ability...
- Silicon Valley Direct. Rosen, Carol // ECN: Electronic Component News;Jan2001, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p57
Presents news briefs related to the semiconductor industry as of January 1, 2001. Single chip solutions for wireless multi-point communication devices launched by embedded wireless devices inc.; Agilent Technologies Inc.'s release of its Advance Design System communications EDA software; Number...
- Wireless Products. // Telephony;03/19/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 12, p92
Presents information on some wireless communication products that are out in the market. LSI Logic's CBP 4.0 integrated processor; Mobile broadband wireless data system offered by COM DEV; Tantivy's I-CDMA network Internet protocol-based wireless broadband solution.
- Single-chip baseband processor targets GSM. Granville, Fran; Kempainen, Stephen // EDN;02/16/98, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p20
Presents information on the Global System for Mobile (GSM) communications baseband processor (GBP) from LSI Logic. What the GBP architecture provides; Detailed information on the product; Contact information for the product.
- LSI SHORTENS RAPIDCHIP DESIGN TIME WITH SYSTEM COREWARE IP. // CAD/CAM Update;Dec2003, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p4
Focuses on the ARM926EJ-S System CoreWare IP produced by LSI Logic Corporation as part of the company's IP library.
- LSI logic ASIC cores aim at ATM market. Krause, Reinhardt // Electronic News;8/2/93, Vol. 39 Issue 1974, p1
Reports on the development by LSI Logic of a system compatible with asynchronous transfer mode (ATM) applications. Cooperation with other manufacturers; Specifications; Multimedia applications; Expansion into networking.
- LSI Logic ASIC circuit targets high bandwidth. // Electronic News (10616624);10/4/93, Vol. 39 Issue 1983, p20
Introduces LSI Logic's ASIC NodeChip, a CMOS ASIC follow-on to an earlier Dolphin Interconnect Solutions product. Features; Price.
- Chip does SCSI, Fibre Channel. // Seybold Report on Internet Publishing;Oct98, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p29
Announces LSI Logic's release of a chip that handles both SCSI-3 (parallel interface) and Fibre Channel (serial) protocols.