A NOTE FROM THE EDITOR
- A NOTE FROM THE EDITOR. Alexander, Carol // Crochet!;Sep2006, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p8
Presents an article relating the sentiments of the editor of the periodical "Crochet!" Reflection on an editorial in the January 1923 issue of "The Modern Priscilla" magazine; Benefits of being a periodical editor.
- First Row. Tullis, Susan // Crochet World;Dec2008, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p4
The article presents a message from the outgoing editor of "Crochet World." The author announced the end of her tenure as editor of the magazine. She spent 30 years as a crochet editor for DRG, a publisher of craft magazines and books. She cites her reason for leaving, including her and her...
- Crochet Potpourri. // Crochet World;Jun2006, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p18
Several letters to the editor requesting for copyrighted crochet patterns and publications are presented including one who wishes to replace some lost Crochet World magazines due to moving, one who looks for ladies' sock patterns and another who seeks for a bookmark pattern.
- LETTERS FROM OUR READERS. F., MILLARD; S., MARTY // Crochet!;May2009, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented related to crocheting, including a commendation on the journal, a revelation from a man who loves to crochet, and a comment on the September 2008 issue.
- LETTERS FROM OUR READERS. C., Kathy; Tubbs, Linda; Sherlin, Susan M. // Crochet!;Jul2008, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented including a comment on Cindy Long for her amusing articles and letters appreciating the "Crochet!" magazine.
- CROCHET CHAT. Weinert, Alison; Patterson, Karen; Weichman, Jerri // Crochet World;Jun2007, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p19
Several letters to the editor about crocheting and the magazine "Crochet World" are presented.
- LETTERS FROM OUR READERS. Pearce, Pat; Brink, Brenda; Schwartz, Joanne // Crochet!;Mar2007, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p9
Two letters to the editor are presented concerning the periodical "Crochet," including a commendation on the July 2006 issue of the periodical and a comment on the change in its cover design.
- LETTERS FROM OUR READERS. WHEATLY, CAROL; POSPISIL, PAUL b.; MADISON, NANCY // Crochet!;Jan2009, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including praises for the magazine and its projects and appreciation for larger sizes of patterns.
- LETTERS FROM OUR READERS. Alexander, Carol; Tricano, Kelly; DiMarco, Donna; Bergman, Janice // Crochet!;May2006, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p9
Several letters to the editor in response to articles in previous issues including a reaction of a reader to changes in the January 2006 issue of Crochet and readers' appreciation of such change are presented.