CMAJ's new deputy editor, news and humanities
- CMAJ's new deputy editor, news and humanities. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal Supplement;5/8/2007, Vol. 176 Issue 10, p1406
The article announces the appointment of Barbara Sibbald as Deputy Editor, News and Humanities of the "Canadian Medical Association Journal."
- My Heart & the Heartland. Heckert, Amanda // Indianapolis Monthly;Sep2016, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p10
The article discusses the author's delight as the last issue for being the editor-in-chief.
- DIARY OF A BEAUTY EDITOR. Freed, Janet Carlson // Town & Country;Jul2007, Vol. 161 Issue 5326, p98
The article discusses the author's experiences as a beauty and health magazine editor and director.
- SELF. // Self;Nov2013, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p22
A list of the journal's editorial staff is presented including Isabel Burton, Erin Hobday and Sara Holzman.
- SHOP like a FASHION EDITOR. Deem, Megan // InStyle;Sep2010, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p465
This article features three "InStyle" fashion editors and relates their different shopping strategies.
- EDITOR'S NOTE. Burns, Rebecca Poynor // Atlanta;Apr2003, Vol. 42 Issue 13, p24
Focuses on experiences of the author in the field of journalism. Work experience of the author as a copy boy; Selection of the author as the editor-in-chief of the magazine 'Atlanta.'
- Change is good. // Buying Business Travel;Sep/Oct2011, Issue 52, p3
In this article, the author discusses aspects on the subject of change citing the author's farewell as an editor of "Buying Business Travel" magazine and her gratitude to be part of a fund raising for the Ethiopian Education Foundation with the Chambers Travel Management Ltd.
- Dear Ad Community. Evans, Carol // Advertising Age;2/25/2002, Vol. 73 Issue 8, p5
The article presents a letter from the president and chief executive officer of Working Mother Media, Carol Evans concerning changes and her plans for the "Working Mother" magazine.
- Radio Times seeks a modern identity via a feminine touch. // Campaign (UK);6/21/2002, Issue 24, p11
Focuses on the appointment of Gill Hudson as editor of the 'Radio Times' in an attempt by the periodical for a modern identity in Great Britain. Career highlights of Hudson; Place of the magazine in the market; Internal problems and changes undergone by 'Radio Times.'