Online Study Guide SparkNotes To Complete With Cliffs Notes
- ECollege.com increases offerings with new content providers, services. // Electronic Education Report;10/13/99, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p2
Reports on the decision of the online education provider, Denver, Colorado-based, ECollege.com to increase the services it offers to content providers.
- LMS Breakdown. Grossman, Harris // T+D;Nov2002, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p72
Presents the features of learning management system (LMS) evaluated by the author for U.S.-based Training Media Review Publications. Availability of LMS at an Online Registration Center, BizNet Internet Services; Registration of employees, customers for classes, meetings and other events by the...
- Electric schoolhouse. // Instructor-Primary;May/Jun98, Vol. 107 Issue 8, Electronic Learning in... p5
Reports on the launch of Electric SchoolHouse, an online education community for parents, teachers and students. Features and services offered; Contact information.
- Online Learning Communities: Implications for Adult Learning. Russell, Mary // Adult Learning;Summer99, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p28
Offers a look at the implications of online learning communities for adult education. Potential of technology to inspire the construction of new models of instruction; Primary purpose of online learning communities; SeniorNet as an online learning community; Structures supporting adult...
- New Web Site Addresses High-Risk Drinking Prevention. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;Mar2003, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p10
Focuses on the creation of online resources addressing alcohol abuse prevention among students. Concept of the MyStudentBody.com drinking prevention program; Advantage of tracking weekly alcohol consumption; Access of the Student Judicial Affairs group to the resources.
- Sign Up for Interactive Webinars. // Learning & Leading with Technology;Dec2009, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p7
The article focuses on the International Society for Technology in Education's (ISTE) Interactive Webinar Series at Yola.com.
- Access and Manage Educational Software Online. // T H E Journal;Oct2000, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p46
Features edConnect Membership, an online teacher destination for education solutions in the United States. Importance of Software Collection in addressing students multiple learning styles; Online availability of Software Manager; Relevance of Planning and Resource Center for teachers...
- Portals. // T H E Journal;Oct2000, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p52
Features several Websites on education in the United States. Online information offered by Searchopolis Education Research Center Website; Details on the educational information from EducationHighway.com; Features of Learning.com allowing parent-teacher and student-teacher interactions.
- Virtual classrooms, real education. Phillips, Vicky // Nation's Business;May98, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p41
Focuses on online learning as a low-cost, flexible, and effective medium for employee training. Cost comparisons for courses in computer applications; Types of available offerings; Web-based universities; Names of online directories that offer help in locating accredited online degree programs.