Thermo King, IRFS offer TriPac financing
- Can you afford not to borrow? Cooper, Martin // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Oct2004, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p35
Focuses on several financing deals available for British plant hirers who want to add construction equipment to their fleets. Benefits of financing agreements to plant hirers; Advantages of entering into finance deals rather than outright purchasing; Deals offered by Ingersoll-Rand Financial...
- Teaming Up On Energy-Efficient Technologies. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/10/2007, Vol. 232 Issue 2, p36
The article focuses on the partnership between Thermo King Corp. and Wal-Mart Stores Inc. to develop energy-efficient technologies in the U.S. The two companies are responsible for the creation of several new product solutions, including the Spectrumâ„¢ multi-temperature trailer reefer unit....
- Marten Transport scores Thermo King award. // Fleet Owner;Aug2011, Vol. 106 Issue 8, p64
The article announces that Marten Transport Ltd. has been honored with an Energy Efficiency Leader Award for making improvements in the fleet's refrigeration units' hours of operation and in reducing idle time, by Thermo King Corp.
- Thermo King announces Energy Efficiency Leader Award Winner. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2015, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p26
The article announces that transport temperature control solutions manufacturer Thermo King has presented retailer Target with the 2015 Energy Efficiency Leader Award for its use of efficient refrigeration units that optimize energy and increase efficiencies in its transportation operations.
- The BUSINESS BEAT. Klein, Ed // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/14/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p8
The article offers news briefs related to business developments in New York. The New York Times Co. announces that its total revenue in November 2007 has increased to 1.7 percent. The Central Hudson Gas and Electric Corp. was ordered by the New York State Public Service to submit a revised...
- Thermo King discusses idle reduction. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2007, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p113
The article highlights the topics discussed during the Idle Reduction Seminar presented by Thermo King Corp. officials during the Great American Trucking Show held in the U.S. Thermo King product manager Tom Kampf talked about the savings offered by an integrated power unit (APU) for truck...
- Warm welcome for new Thermo King SLX fridges. Shiers, Will // Motor Transport;11/29/2007, p14
The article reports on the new SLX range of fridges from Thermo King, which will be 20 percent more fuel-efficient than the most economical models currently available, its own SL range. The new models, which go into production in the second quarter of 2008, are also claimed to be more reliable...
- Thermo King claims new MD range better than ever. // Motor Transport;9/18/2003, p8
Reports that the MD range of Thermo King, which is suitable for long trucks, is more fuel efficient than the range it replaces. Economical service of the MD range; Purpose of the superior air circulation of the units; Upgrade to the Wintrac software introduced by Thermo King.
- Innovative solutions. SKYDEL, SETH // Fleet Equipment;Feb2013, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p44
The article presents information on the technologies implied by fleet company D&D Sexton Inc. to manage the cost of fuel consumed by the trucks. It informs that the company has installed its fleets with Thermo King Corp.'s TrlPac Hybrid Idle Reduction and Temperature Management Systems, in its...