ArvinMeritor integrates ride control ops
- ROOM TO GROW. Wilmoth, Janet // Fire Chief;Nov2010, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p28
The article offers information on the development of new heavy-duty rescue vehicle by the fire department of New Hartford, New York. It mentions that the department provides high-quality and efficient fire prevention and protection to the people. It offers information on new truck which...
- Globalization takes center stage. Mele, Jim // Fleet Owner;Nov2010, Vol. 105 Issue 11, p56
The article reports that the Internationale Automobil Ausstellung (IAA) Commercial Vehicles show revolve around three trends, globalization, alternative power and advanced safety systems. Exhibitors at the IAA Commercial Vehicles show have discovered the growing appreciation of China for...
- Big trucks: First gain in 3 years. Treece, James B. // Automotive News;2/22/2010, Vol. 84 Issue 6400, p8
The article reports that sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks increased in January 2010, for the first time in three years.
- Class 8 orders remain weak. // Fleet Owner Blog;7/10/2012, p4
The article reports that Class 8 truck orders dropped to 23 percent in June 2012 from June 2011, based on the statistics made by FTR Associates.
- Heavy Truck Orders Pick Up Speed. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);6/28/2010, Vol. 11 Issue 26, p6
The article reports on the increase in the net orders for heavy-duty trucks in the U.S. in May 2010, based on the data of Columbus, Indiana-based commercial vehicle market analyst ACT Research.
- FET repeal: making progress by standing still. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;9/1/2013, p1
The article discusses the efforts taken up by U.S. Representatives Reid Ribble and Tim Walz, to introduce a resolution to keep the federal excise tax rate at 12% on the sale of trailers and heavy-duty trucks.
- ACT Research also says Class 8 preliminary net orders recover in August. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;9/12/2012, p2
The article reports on the increase in the preliminary net orders of heavy duty Class 8 commercial vehicles in North America in August 2012 compared to the previous month.
- Not your grandpa's forage equipment. VOGT, WILLIE // American Agriculturist (0161-8237);Oct2015, Vol. 212 Issue 10, pBP8
The article offers information on BigBaler Series that offer improved heavy-duty pickup components in Holland.
- Volvo notches 300,000th 13-liter. // Fleet Owner;Aug2010, Vol. 105 Issue 8, p114
The article offers information on the heavy-duty trucks diesel engine developed by Volvo Group assembled at the plant in Hagerstown, Maryland.