Trudell creates new company, acquires WBSS
- Trudell Trailers acquires all Mid Michigan Great Dane operations. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2008, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p20
The article reports on the acquisition of all business operations of Mid Michigan Great Dane Inc. and its sister firm Michigan Trailers Service Inc. by Trudell Trailers. Mid Michigan Great Dane serves western Michigan and specializes in new and used trailer sales, trailer rentals and leasing,...
- BUSINESS LEADS. // njbiz;9/19/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 38, p25
The article presents a directory of new businesses in New Jersey as of September 2011, lists new mergers and acquisitions within the state, and new business dealings complete with amounts transacted.
- BUSINESS LEADS. // njbiz;6/6/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p29
The article offers information on business leads in New Jersey, including a list of new business and bankruptcies, mergers and acquisitions, and real estate transactions.
- BRITS SIT TOGETHER. Lodderhose, Diana // Daily Variety;4/20/2011, Vol. 311 Issue 13, p6
The article reports on the decision of Ealing Studios and film financier Prescience to merge their sales Ealing Studios Interntaional and Metropolis International Sales in order to develop international sales and distribution company Ealing Metro in Great Britain.
- Start-up incubator firms pulling the plug. Vizard, Michael; Grygo, Eugene // InfoWorld;10/30/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 44, p5
Predicts a consolidation among start-up companies as venture capitalists move to reassess their portfolios in the United States as of October 2000. Approach considered by companies to recover their investments in start-ups; Details on the reorganization of CMGI.
- DEALS AROUND NEW JERSEY. Caliendo, Melinda // njbiz;1/23/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p3
This section offers news briefs in New Jersey, including the business unit of Telcodia Advanced Technology Solutions, the merger between Billtrust and Mark Altman & Associates and the opening of Janssen Labs by Janssen Research & Development.
- An integrative model of the role of knowledge in the internationalization process. Casillas, Jos� C.; Moreno, Ana M.; Acedo, Francisco J.; Gallego, Mar�a A.; Ramos, Encarnaci�n // Journal of World Business;Jul2009, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p311
Abstract: Knowledge is considered an essential resource in a companyï¿½s internationalization process, both from the sequential point of view and from the perspective of International Entrepreneurship. This paper proposes a model to integrate the influence of knowledge on international...
- news briefs. // Aftermarket Business;Jan2004, Vol. 114 Issue 1, p10
Reports developments in the aftermarket business as of January 2004 in the U.S. Details on the price of stocks for Advance Auto Parts; Opening of Straus Discount Auto, an automobile parts company; Plan of FreeMarkets Inc., an operator of online auctions, to acquire the auction business of...
- Firm valuation effects of high-tech M&A: A comparison of new ventures and established firms. Ragozzino, Roberto // Journal of High Technology Management Research;Sep2006, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p85
Abstract: I examine whether the unique attributes of new ventures cause these firms to experience different M&A outcomes vis-ï¿½-vis established firms. I also wish to test how the differences between these two classes of buyers play out in acquisitions of privately-held and newly-incorporated...