NAM Business Champions receives grant
- Manufacturing study reveals rising structural costs. Palmateer, Paige // Business Journal (Central New York);10/6/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p2
The article focuses on the study compiled by the National Association of Manufacturers, The Manufacturing Institute, and the Manufacturers Alliance about the increasing structural costs in the U.S. The report indicates that structural cost has risen to 31. 7 percent from 22.4 percent. The study...
- Keeping American Manufacturing Strong. Peters, Dean M. // Gases & Welding Distributor;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p4
Editorial. Focuses on the impact of the state of manufacturing on businesses in the U.S. Report released by the National Association of Manufactures; Management of manufacturing companies; Benefits from the manufacturing sector.
- Product liability bill in limbo. Hofmann, Mark A. // Business Insurance;3/25/96, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p1
Comments on the indecision regarding the approval of H.R. 956-- The Common Sense Product Liability Legal Reform Act. Details of the vote by the Senate; Remark from President Bill Clinton on the bill; Advantages of H.R. 956; View of Paul Huard, National Association of Manufacturers.
- Manufacturers Take to the Hill. // Official Board Markets;6/9/2012, Vol. 88 Issue 23, p8
The article reports that the members of the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) is encouraging members of Congress to implement pro-growth, pro-jobs policies in Washington, D.C. on June 6-7, 2012.
- NAM, Washington firm sponsor dereg seminar. // Traffic World;9/11/95, Vol. 243 Issue 11, p40
Announces the holding of a seminar to answer questions surrounding pending legislation to sunset the Interstate Commerce Commission and Federal Maritime Commission of the United States, and other recently enacted transportation regulation in Chicago, Illinois on September 28 to 29, 1995 by the...
- Intellectual capital: The key to growing shareowner value. Deavenport, Earnie // Executive Speeches;Feb/Mar98, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p1
Opinion. Presents a speech on of an individual on his work with the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM). Details on one of his mission with NAM; Reference to a story presented by the individual; Discussion on the improvement of compensation programs, decision making and increasing the...
- Dress for Success. // Dollars & Sense;May/Jun2001, Issue 235, p5
Focuses on the art of political costuming. Details on the memorandum issued by the National Association of Manufacturers to its supporters; Information on the costume being planned by members of the association.
- NAM wants Social Security fix. // Business Insurance;10/21/96, Vol. 30 Issue 43, p2
Reports on lobbying by the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) for Social Security reform. NAM's plans regarding a recommendation to president Bill Clinton; Comments from NAM's chairman, Warren L. Batts.
- Site selection support from NAM. // Transportation & Distribution;Oct98, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p24
Announces that the National Association of Manufacturers offers development information to manufacturers looking to build through their site. Information provided by Site Selection Network; Membership fee.