NTDA scholarship applications available
- NTDA Offering Scholarship for Graduating High School Seniors. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;5/6/2015, p4
The article provides information on the scholarship offered by the National Trailer Dealers Association (NTDA) for high school seniors with parents employed by an NTDA, dealer branch, or allied member company.
- Selecting a trailer: Wise buy$. Lee, B. // Horse & Rider;Aug89, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p50
Gives advice on selecting a horse trailer. Discusses many trailer features and options. Includes advice from John Schumacher, owner of Six Pine Ranch, Batesville, Ind.
- Air springs tension rubber tracks. // Machine Design;6/13/96, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p55
Focuses on a rubber tracked trailer that spreads loads along crop rows in a long, narrow footprint without destroying roots.
- Longer semi-trailers: the likely compromise? // Motor Transport;12/3/2009, p1
The article reports that trailer manufacturer Don-Bur has said that the British government is unlikely to support longer, heavier vehicles (LHVs), and will instead allow longer semi-trailers.
- Corner that gooseneck! Savvy, Barn // Practical Horseman;Jan97, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p114
Presents advise on the use of gooseneck trailers. Correct method to employ when making turns; List of safety measures to take when traveling with a gooseneck trailer; Instruction on how to make a full 360 degree turn. INSETS: Right turns.;Left turns.;An easy 360..
- Utility trailers. Kimber, R. // Country Journal;Sep88, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p55
Gives advice on purchasing a trailer. Features to check; Size; How to shop.
- Manufacturers ride trailer market ups, downs. Cottrill, Ken // Traffic World;7/29/96, Vol. 247 Issue 4, p28
Reports that demand fluctuations are an integral part of the American trailer business. Peak trailer demand in 1994 with 283,000 units shipped; Effect of country's economy on industry; Impact of just-in-time distribution methods on demand for more trailers.
- Mobile dome. McKenna, Jean // Field & Stream;Nov94, Vol. 99 Issue 7, p17
Presents the Back Country trailer. Features; Use; Price; Contact information.
- Net Trailer Orders Up 38%, Builds Up 69% in 2011: ACT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/26/2012, p3
The article reports on the "State of the Industry: U.S. Trailers," published by ACT Research Co. that showed an increase of 38 percent in net orders for total trailers year-over-year, while build grew by 69 percent, with backlogs in December 2011 at their highest level in the cycle.