Wingfoot Express truck line turns 90
- fleetHQ provides photos of replaced tires. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;5/17/2011, p11
The article offers brief information on the TirePix service added to the fleetHQ systems portfolio of Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.
- fleetHQ serves when and where needed. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2009, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p13
The article reports on the launching of the fleetHQ program by Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. to fortify its dealer network in the U.S. According to Charlie Walters, the general manager of fleetHQ Solution Center, the company has 11,000 fleets and owner-operators enrolled in the program, which...
- Goodyear launches Smart Fleet program for owner-operators, small- and mid-size fleets. // Fleet Owner Blog;10/24/2013, p2
The article reports on the launching of the Smart Fleet program of the tire company Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co. for owners and operators of small and mid-size fleets. Particular focus is given to the benefits fleet owners and operators can gain and enjoy when using the Goodyear Smart Fleet...
- Goodyear launches Smart Fleet program to operators of all sizes. // Fleet Owner Blog;10/24/2013, p9
The article reports on the launching of the Smart Fleet program from the tire company Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. for owners and operators of small and mid-size fleets. Particular focus is given to the benefits fleet owners and operators can gain and enjoy when using the Goodyear Smart Fleet...
- Goodyear to supply Volvo with truck tires. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Jan2004, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p43
Focuses on the new agreement signed by the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co. to make its commercial truck tires the standard equipment used on all Volvo trucks produced for North America over the next three years. Production of truck tires for Volvo vehicles; Renewal of the company's standard...
- Goodyear breaks ground on Gadsden expansion. Davis, Bruce // Tire Business;9/24/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p3
The article reports that Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. has started working on September 14, 2007 on a $100 million-plus, two- to three-year modernization and expansion of its 78-year-old passenger and light truck tire plant in Gadsden, Alabama that will add capacity for higher-value, larger...
- Rolling to the rescue. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Sep2004, Vol. 99 Issue 9, p112
Focuses on the tire maintenance strategies of Bekins Logistics, a third-party logistics provider. Improvement in tread mileage after switching to Goodyear G395 LHS steer tires; Frequent inspection of tires to manage irregular wear; Retreading of the tires with a Goodyear G314 tread for trailer...
- Goodyear updates fleet management software. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Mar2000, Vol. 157 Issue 3, p108
Focuses on Akron, Ohio-based Goodyear Tire & Rubber's decision to upgrade its `Tools to Manage Your Fleet' software package. Goal of helping fleet managers to improve their tire performance and control costs; Price of the package.
- Goodyear Turns 100 Years Old. Kobe, Gerry // Automotive Industries;Sep98, Vol. 178 Issue 9, p13
Presents information as it pertains to the 100th anniversary of Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co. When the company was launched; Reference to the success of the company; Information on some of the products produced by the company.