DDR agrees to acquire DMR Electronics
- DDR agrees to acquire DMR Electronics. // Bulk Transporter;Apr2007, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p16
The article reports on the plan of Detroit Diesel Remanufacturing Corp. (DDR) to purchased DMR Electronics company in Hibbing, Minnesota. Details of the agreement has not been disclosed. Hugh Vidovic and Gary Grangruth, respectively, will lead the engineering and operations and sales activities...
- Growing demand. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;9/1/2013, p1
The article informs that DMR Electronics, part of Detroit Diesel Remanufacturing LLC is moving its operations to a new location in Hibbing, Minnesota in order to meet the growing demand of its electronic systems. It mentions that the relocation of existing operations should be complete in 2015...
- BUSINESS DIARY. // Crain's Detroit Business;5/7/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p20
The article presents news briefs related to business in Detroit, Michigan. The company Detroit Diesel Remanufacturing has reached an agreement to acquire DMR Electronics. Wenzel GmbH, maker of coordinate-measuring machines, has acquired Xspect Solutions Inc. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based...
- RDM Industrial Electronics Inc. makes acquisition. // National Petroleum News;Apr2010, Vol. 102 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on acquisition of Nationwide Petroleum Rebuilders's assets by RDM Industrial Electronics Inc.
- Northrop Grumman buys Westinghouse plant. Ruano, Lida Estela // Caribbean Business;3/28/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p51
Presents information on the purchase of a Westinghouse plant, Industrial Electronic Products, by Northrop Grumman Corporation. Services of Industrial Electronic Products; Impact of the purchase; Annual sales of Industrial Electronics Products; What was not included in the sale.
- Joe Dewhirst Receives 2012 Cold Spray Leadership Award. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Feb2013, Vol. 171 Issue 2, p35
The article announces that Joe Dewhirst, of Detroit Diesel Remanufacturing, is the recipient of the 2012 Supersonic Spray Technologies Division Cold Spray Leadership Award from CenterLine Ltd.
- GE Acquires Infographic Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of Infographic Systems by General Electric Industrial Systems in Connecticut. Provision of electronic access control; Availability of video imaging; Improvement of electronic security.
- FeinFocus acquired by Swiss company. // Test & Measurement World;May2004, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p8
Reports on the acquisition of x-ray inspection supplier FeinFocus by conventional x-ray tubes manufacturer Switzerland-based Comet. Plan of the combined companies to capitalize on opportunities towards smaller feature sizes and the increased use of 3-D computed tomography; Expansion of FeinFocus...
- Growing demand. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2013, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p39
The article focuses on the decision of the electronic manufacturing company DMR Electronics to move to a larger facility in Hibbing, Minnesota for further development. It states that the consolidation and relocation of the existing operations must be completed in early 2015. It also mentions...