Great Dane builds record-setting 2006
- Great Dane unveils Classic Truckload reefer. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p53
The article evaluates the Classic Truckload refrigerated trailer from Great Dane Trailers.
- drawing board. // Food Logistics;Nov/Dec2010, Issue 126, p12
The article reports on the ground breaking for the refrigerated trailer manufacturing plant of Great Dane Trailers in Satesboro, Georgia and the opening of the distribution center of VersaCold Logistics in Tacoma, Washington.
- Choose the right trailer. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2007, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p55
The article evaluates the ThermoGuard refrigerated trailer from Great Dane Trailers.
- Great Dane. // Fleet Equipment;May2005, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p44
Introduces the new ThermoGuard refrigerated trailer insulation and semi-insulated iVan for temperature-sensitive loads, manufactured by Great Dane Trailers Inc. Features of the trailer; Physical description of the trailer; Contact information.
- Trailers Para Cualquier Necesidad. // Industria Alimenticia;ene2001, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p54
No abstract available.
- Great Dane `revolution' unveils new reefer floor. Skipper, G.C. // Overdrive;Oct94, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p36
Features the DuraTemp, a new design for floors of refrigerated trailers or reefers by Great Dane Trailers. Details on the structure of the floor; Offer on Great Dane Classic reefer models; Advantages to the owner-operator.
- Great Dane breaks ground on trailer plant. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2010, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p3
The article reports on the official ground breaking of the refrigerated trailer manufacturing plant of Great Dane Trailers in Statesboro, Georgia in 2010, which was attended by Georgia Governor Sonny Perdue, town Mayor Joe Brannen and Bulloch County Commission Chairman Garrett Nevil.
- TRAILER FOCUS: REFRIGERATED. // Commercial Carrier Journal;May2011, Vol. 168 Issue 5, p75
The article offers information on several 53-foot refrigerated trailers including the Classic Truckload Refrigerated from Great Dane, the HT Thermotech from Hyundai and the 3000R refrigerated van from Utility.
- Great Dane trailer enhancements. // Overdrive;May2011, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p56
The article offers brief information on the Classic Truckload refrigerated trailer from Great Dane Trailers Inc.