Navistar provides fiscal quarter results
- Navistar opens new proving grounds. Deal, Lucas // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jul2015, Vol. 172 Issue 7, p27
The article reports that truck manufacturer Navistar International Corp. has opened a testing site in New Carlisle, Indiana for commercial trucks, school buses and military vehicles.
- Navistar delivers 2010-compliant school buses. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jan2010, Vol. 167 Issue 1, p24
The article reports on Navistar's delivery of school buses to the Columbus, Mississippi Municipal School District which are the first school buses certified by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as compliant with 2010 diesel emission requirements.
- Navistar Ships First Vocational Trucks With 9-, 10-Liter SCR Engines. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;7/15/2014, p1
The article offers information on the International DuraStar and the International WorkStar vocational trucks from Navistar featuring the International Diamond Logic electrical system that helps vocational operations work smarter, faster and safer.
- Navistar announces 3Q loss, availability of Cummins ISB for DuraStar. // Fleet Owner Blog;9/ 4/2013, p6
The article reports that truck manufacturer Navistar has announced its financial report for the third quarter of 2013. It highlights the net loss of 247 million dollars reported by the company for the quarter compared with the net income of 84 million in the same period in 2012. The company has...
- Navistar shipping MaxxForce 13L engine with SCR. // Fleet Owner Blog;4/29/2013, p8
The article reports on the initial shipment of the first International ProStar tractors that features MaxxForce 13L engines and SCR aftertreatment from the manufacturing plants of truck parts developer Navistar in Ohio and Mexico.
- Navistar faces uphill drive in attempt to recapture glory. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;03/30/98, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p12
Focuses on the introduction of the Eagle 9900 in the heavy-duty truck market by Navistar International Corporation. Indication that the company was experiencing financial problems; Reference to the company's annual meeting of 1998; Aim of Navistar; Comments made by John Horne, the chairman and...
- Improvements upgrade Navistar line. Kelley, Ken // Roads & Bridges;Jan97, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p42
Presents information on the improvements which the Navistar International company made to its fleet of trucks. Appearance of the Class VIII line-haul trucks; Predictions for the trucking business in 1997; Comments from Dave Johanneson, Navistar's vice president for trucks.
- Navistar plans new tractor. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;11/25/1996, Vol. 71 Issue 5688, p2
Reports that Navistar International Corporation will add a Class 8 tractor, the International 9100, to its heavy-duty truck line at its assembly plant in 1997. Design of the 9100; Similarity of the 9100 to the 8200 heavy-duty truck.
- Navistar inaugurates Mexico plant. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Jun98, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p112
States that a truck assembly plant will be opened in Mexico by Navistar International Corporation. Cost of the plant; Size of the plant; Products and services the plant will provide; Countries where the products and services will be provided.