Ford recalls 2008 Diesel Super Duty trucks
- Ford Issues Safety Recalls on Certain Super Duty Vehicles. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;12/22/2016, p1
The article reports that automobile company Ford Motor Co. has issued safety recalls in North America for some 2017 Ford Super Duty trucks to evaluate and install a missing fuel tank strap reinforcement.
- In Ford Recall of 4.5 Million Trucks and SUVs, Dangers Are Blamed on 'System Interaction'. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;9/26/2005, Vol. 255 Issue 12, p19
The article reports on the recall of millions of late-model trucks and sport utility vehicles by Ford Motor Co. The recall calls into question the quality of the company's popular line of work vehicles. The 4.5 million vehicles span nearly a decade, starting in 1994. They include Ford F150 and...
- Ford to roll out new Louisville. Monts, Rodd // Automotive News;3/20/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5596, p20
Reports on Ford Motor Co.'s plans to launch the Louisville vocational truck during the 1995 Mid-America Trucking Show in Kentucky. High sales of Ford's L-series trucks in 1994.
- F series gets user-friendly. Jewett, Dale // Automotive News;10/2/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5625, p27
Features the Ford Motor Co.'s 1997 F-series pickup. Design of the pickup; Third door standard; Safety features.
- Engineers used pads to hide key details. Jewett, Dale // Automotive News;10/2/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5625, p27
Reports on Ford Motor Co.'s use of PN96 program to hide the features of its 1997 Ford F series pickup automobile. Rear hinge third door; Extension of the back of the cab over the front lip of the cargo; Locking tailgate.
- 2 Ford F-150s team up to defend sales crown. Connelly, Mary // Automotive News;10/9/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5627, p3
Reports on the marketing strategies to be employed by Ford Motor Co.'s Ford Division to meet its sales targets for the 1996 Ford F-150 and the 1997 F-150 pickups in the 1996 model year. Number of units expected to be sold; Increased leasing as a marketing strategy for the 1997 model;...
- Ford prices '97 F-150; hike averages $1,291. // Automotive News;12/4/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5635, p41
Reports on Ford Motor Co.'s raising of prices for its 1997 F-150 pickup truck.
- Hollywood in Virginia. // Automotive News;12/11/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5636, p6
Presents information on the celebration of Job 1 for the 1997 F-150 by Ford Motor Company. President Ed Hagenlocker accompany plant manager Bill Boggs driving pickup through brick wall at plant.
- Ford will offer V-10 power in Econoline, Club Wagon. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;2/26/1996, Vol. 70 Issue 5647, p18
Reports on Ford Motor Co.'s plans for offering its 1997 Econoline Van and Club Wagon trucks with powerful engine. Engine capacity; Specifications; Percentage share in trucks market.