Wabash National dry van inventories set a record
- Wabash National gests new business. Andrews, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/2/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p53
Reports on the receipt of Wabash National Corp. of additional orders from Scheneider National Inc. for its propriety 53-inch DuraPlate HD trailer.
- Beall expands manufacturing, now producing tank tailers in Wisconsin. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/13/2014, p3
The article reports on the 406 petroleum and dry bulk tank trailer models that are being manufactured by Beall Trailers, a part of the Walker Group Division of Wabash National Corp., at the manufacturing facilities of Walker Group in Fond du Lac and New Lisbon, Wisconsin.
- 2013 Trailer Production Figures Table. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/1/2014, p1
A table is presented that offers information on trailer production in North America in 2012 and 2013, manufacturers of which include Wabash National Corp., Utility Trailer Manufacturing and Polar Tank Trailer.
- Wabash National Corp, ArvinMeritor announce major order. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2003, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p19
Reports on the order agreement signed by Wabash National Corp. and ArvinMeritor Inc. with U.S. Xpress Enterprises Inc. Trailers ordered by U.S. Xpress; Features of the trailers; Estimated value of the order.
- Wabash Builds 500,000th DuraPlate Van. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;12/12/2013, p1
The article offers brief information on the range of DuraPlate van trailers including the DuraPlate High Definition (HD), DuraPlate XD-35 and DuraPlate Pups from Wabash National Corp.
- Wabash Trailers Now Have ATDynamics TrailerTails As Option. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;9/4/2013, p1
The article offers information on the ATDynamics TrailerTails for refrigerated van models and semi-trailer dry van from Wabash National Corp.
- Wabash National, Poly-Coat Systems Release New Brenner FRP Unit for Sulfuric Acid. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;9/30/2015, p1
The article offers information on the fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) tank trailer by Wabash National Corp., to transport sulfuric acid.
- Wabash National, Poly-Coat Systems offer new Brenner FRP trailer for sulfuric acid. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2015, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p86
The article offers information about Wabash National Corp.'s Brenner brand fiberglass-reinforced plastic (FRP) tank trailer.
- Wabash National Expands Aerodynamic Portfolio with AeroFin XL Tail Device. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;12/15/2015, p1
The article offers information on the AeroFin XL aerodynamic tail device from industrial manufacturer Wabash National Corporation.