Thomson Learning Inks Electronic Deals With Xerox And MicroCase
- New Xeros Product Protects Web Content. // Online;Nov/Dec99, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p13
Describes ContentGuard, an electronic commerce digital rights management product suite from Xerox Corporation. What it offers; Usage; Details on Xerox's alliance with Thomson Learning.
- South-Western Invests In E-MBA Courses At Univ. Of Rhode Island. // Educational Marketer;12/04/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p8
Reports on the investment made by South-Western, a publisher of higher education business materials and a division of Thomson Learning, to the University of Rhode Island's College of Business Administration.
- Thomson Learning closing down. // Publishers Weekly;12/4/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 49, p15
Reports on Thomson Learning's phasing out of its operations and planned closure in early 1996. Reason for the closure; Number of publications accounted by Wayland titles.
- Thomson Learning Revenue Climbs 9.5% For Fiscal Year-End. // Educational Marketer;03/20/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p7
Reports on the increase in the financial performance of Thomson Learning for the fourth quarter and year ending December 31, 1999.
- Acquisitions, Focus On Technology Credited For Strong Thomson 2Q. // Educational Marketer;08/21/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p7
Reports on the financial performance of Thomson Learning for the second quarter of 2000.
- Thomson Learning Higher Education Units Roll Out New Products For Fall. // Educational Marketer;09/04/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 25, p9
Announces several new electronic offerings for college students and professors from Thompson Learning company as of September 4, 2000.
- Thomson Learning Earnings Rise On Strong Acquisitions, Technology. // Educational Marketer;11/20/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p2
Focuses on the growth of Thomson Learning's revenue and profit during the third quarter of 2000, in the United States.
- Thomson Learning reports 20% Revenue Growth In Year's First Half. // Educational Marketer;8/20/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p9
Provides information on the profits reported by publisher Thomson Learning for the first six months of 2001.
- International, Higher Education Boost Thomson Learning In 2001. // Educational Marketer;3/11/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p4
Reports on the increase in the revenue of Thomson Learning's higher education unit in 2001.