- STORELESS SELLING. // Global Cosmetic Industry;Jul2011, Vol. 179 Issue 6, p52
The article focuses on the successes of retailers of brand name products advertising through television networks such as the winning of My Life fragrance collaboration of Carol's Daughter and artist Mary J. Blige of two awards and success of Mally Beauty cosmetic line in introducing itself to...
- What Else? // NZ Marketing Magazine;Aug2008, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p40
The article focuses on household food brand Heinz Wattie's, winner of the 2008 Award for Fast Moving Consumer Goods in New Zealand. The Wattie's brand is the single largest grocery brand in New Zealand supermarkets. The challenge for the Heinz Wattie's marketers was to resurrect Wattie's brand...
- Hatfield's winning way disappoints the doubters. // Campaign (UK);6/22/2012, Issue 25, p19
The article focuses on the views of Stefano Hatfield, editor of the newspaper "i" related to its success. Hatfield expresses excitement on receiving the Best New Brand in the Marketing Society Awards for Excellence 2012 and states that he is gratified with readers' feedback indicating the...
- New brand. // Marketing (00253650);6/13/2012 Awards For Excellence, p8
The article reports on the new brand category of the 2012 Marketing Society Awards for Excellence, won by advertising agency McCann Erickson's campaign for the newspaper "i," with "highly commended" designations for the campaigns of communications company 02 Priority Moments and the sweet...
- Marketing Week to back Superbrands awards event. // Marketing Week (01419285);11/13/1997, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p11
Reports on the 1998 Superbrands Awards showcasing the achievements of the Britain's most powerful brands. Winning brands picked by the Superbrands Council; Members of the council.
- Branding Agency of the Year: Best of the rest. // Marketing (00253650);2010 Review, Special section p18
The article announces the award "Branding Agency of the Year" received by Fig Tree, Elmwood, and Brand Union.
- Correction. // Cheers;May2012, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p10
An addendum to the 2012 Growth Brand Awards article is presented.
- Brands on the run: AdAge's top picks for 2010. // Public Relations Tactics;Dec2010, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p5
The article lists the America's Hottest Brands of 2010, selected by "Advertising Age."
- The Schaeffler Group's LuK Brand Receives Ford Recognition of Achievement Award. Wright, Clinton // Automotive Industries;May2008, Vol. 188 Issue 5, p21
The article announces that LuK brand of the company Schaeffler Group has received the Recognition of Achievement award from Ford Motor Co.