- Codebreakers: The Bletchley Park Lost Heroes. Patterson, Rob // Progressive Populist;8/1/2013, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p21
The article reviews the television documentary "Codebreakers: The Bletchley Park Lost Heroes."
- AID TO THE COMMIES. Sobran, Joseph // National Review;5/9/1986, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p53
Reviews the television documentary on communism, "Who's Running This War," televised over PBS through the television show, "Frontline".
- Home Video: Documentary. Olson, Catherine Apple // Billboard;02/15/97, Vol. 109 Issue 7, p69
Reviews four documentary home videos. `Howard Stern Exposed,' from Arts & Entertainment Home Video; `Wild Discovery,' from Discovery Channel Home Video; `D Day,' from Central Park Media.
- Meerkat Manor. Oliver, Lorraine // Entertainment Weekly;6/6/2008, Issue 995/996, p112
The article reviews the television program "Meerkat Manor."
- Crusades. J. L. // New York;11/7/2005, Vol. 38 Issue 39, p114
Reviews the documentary television program "The Crusades" aired at History Channel from November 6-7, 2005.
- New PBS Film Celebrates the Wonders of Stargazing. // NSTA Express;9/17/2007, p4
The article reviews the documentary television program "Seeing in the Dark," directed by Timothy Ferris.
- Shining the Light on CRAFT IN AMERICA. Seckler, Judy // Ceramics Monthly;Apr2007, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p46
The article reviews the documentary television program "Craft in America," to be aired on May 30, 2007 in the U.S.
- Back from the edge: a defining moment in South Africa. Valios, Natalie // Community Care;8/30/2007, Issue 1688, p38
The article reviews the documentary television program "Into the Big Wide World."
- Crime & Punishment. Oxman, Steven // Variety Movie Reviews;6/13/2002, p1
The article reviews the television program "Crime & Punishment," directed by Dick Wolf.