Tennis Channel Says Vive Les Advertisers
- Tennis Channel nets French Open rights. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;8/25/2006, Vol. 292 Issue 38, p24
The article reports that the Tennis Channel has signed a nine-year contract for the exclusive cable rights to the French Open, a tennis tournament held yearly in Paris, France. The company has outbidden ESPN2, a cable network of ESPN Inc., which has held the exclusive non-broadcast rights to the...
- French Deal a Slam for Tennis Channel. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;8/28/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 34, p38
The article reports that Tennis Channel has signed a nine-year deal with the French Tennis Federation for exclusive nonbroadcast domestic television and other rights for the French Open. The deal places the channel on the Grand Slam stage three years into its existence. According to chairman and...
- DEMOLITION MAN. // Metro (NZ);Jun2013, Issue 374, p34
The article offers information on several programs on sports to be aired on television in New Zealand. Cage fighter Mark Hunt's bout the MGM Grand in Las, Vegas, Nevada, will be aired on Sky Arena on May 26, 2013. An inter-city competition of ice hockey will be aired on June 22-23, 2013. The...
- BRIEFS. // Cable World (10427228);4/21/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p34
Presents news briefs on the cable television industry as of April 21, 2003. Change in the name of The National Network which will take effect on June 16; Advertising commitments received by Hallmark Channel; Plans to launch The Tennis Channel with coverage of the Tennis Masters series on May 15.
- TENNIS CHANNEL. // Advertising Age;2008 Cable Guide, Vol. 79, pC82
The article focuses on the cable television network Tennis Channel. The network presents programming devoted to the sport of tennis, including live broadcasts of tournaments including the French Open and Wimbledon, instructional programs, and documentary programs on notable tennis players.
- TENNIS CHANNEL. // Advertising Age;5/2/2011, Vol. 82 Issue 18, pC52
The article, part of a special advertising section, focuses on the cable television network Tennis Channel, discussing its live television broadcasting of tennis tournaments and its sports television programs on tennis. Research on television viewers of the network is presented focusing on...
- TENNIS CHANNEL. // Advertising Age;5/3/2010, Vol. 81 Issue 18, pC68
The article, part of a special advertising section, focuses on the cable television network Tennis Channel. The network presents live television broadcasting of tennis tournaments, and programs related to the sport such as historical documentary programs and instructional programs. The network's...
- A small glimmer of hope for ITV as advertisers to detect bargains. Snoddy, Raymond // Marketing (00253650);11/15/2001, p18
Comments on the advertising performance of ITV in Great Britain. Factor influencing advertisers to withdraw its contract from ITV; Projection on the loss in the television football rights; Comparison between the performance of Digital and ITV Sport.
- Tennis Channel Aims for Majors. Pursell, Chris // Television Week;8/25/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p3
The article focuses on the airing of the U.S. Open on ESPN and Tennis Channel. The tennis tournament was formerly aired on USA Network. For Tennis Channel, hosting the Open is the latest in a series of moves to establish the network as a premier producer of sports. The Tennis Channel just...