Aramco studies bids for bulk plants upgrade
- Aramco to tender Ras Tanura packages in third quarter. BAXTER, KEVIN // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/16/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p11
The article focuses on the plans of the oil company Saudi Aramco to release tenders for procurement, engineering and construction contracts for the clean fuels and aromatics project of the refinery in Ras Tanura, Saudi Arabia, by the third quarter of 2012.
- Aramco gears up for major pipeline programme. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/20/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 20, p12
Reports that Saudi Aramco will issue invitations to bid for a series of pipeline projects in Saudi Arabia on May to June 2005. Description of the pipeline projects lined up; Schedule for the issuance of the invitations; Companies expected to bid on the project.
- Aramco plans tank farm rehabilitation. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/8/2013, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p12
The article looks at the bidding process being conducted by petroleum company Saudi Aramco for rehabilitation work on tanks at the Al-Muajjiz Red Sea oil terminal in Saudi Arabia, as of March 2013, noting the company plans to grant a cost-reimbursable contract for the project due to its complexity.
- Tenders issued for Jeddah stadium. FOREMAN, COLIN // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/21/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p13
The article reports that energy giant Saudi Aramco has invited bids for building a 60,000 seat stadium at its King Abdullah Sports City project near Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- Bids in for Aramco bulk plant at Medina. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/13/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p12
Reports that local and international contractors have submitted bids by February 7, 2004 to Saudi Aramco for the contract to set up a grassroots bulk plant in Medina. Lineup of bidders for the engineering, procurement and construction contract; Worth of the project; Extension of the bid deadline.
- Aramco invites bids for Shaybah project. Baxter, Kevin // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/27/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 35, p11
The article offers information that the company Saudi Arabian Oil Co. (Saudi Aramco) invites bids for the procurement and construction contracts on the Shaybah natural gas liquids (NGL) project in Saudi Arabia.
- Aramco plans major offshore work. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/14/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 41, p11
This article reports on six groups of fabricators that are preparing to submit technical and commercial bids to Saudi Aramco for two offshore lump-sum turnkey (LSTK) contracts covering the installation of production facilities and pipelines. The prospective bidders include Abu Dhabi-based...
- Aramco meets contractors for $100m Ras Tanura deal. Williams, Perry // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/16/2009, Vol. 53 Issue 42, p22
The article informs that energy giant Saudi Arabian Oil Co. (Saudi Aramco) and Dow Chemical Co. of the U.S. are meeting prequalified contractors for the first construction package on their integrated oil and petrochemicals scheme at Ras Tanura. Aramco and Dow are expected to issue an invitation...
- Tender due for Khurais. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/17/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p21
The article deals with the plan of Saudi Aramco to issue the tender covering the Khurais temporary and permanent residential facility by the end of March 2006. At least seven local companies are understood to have been prequalified, including Contracting & Construction Enterprises. Bids are also...