100% FREE ASIAN DATING SITE REQUIRES NO CREDIT CARDS
- Even strong defenses sometimes falter; when they do, it's time for incident response. McClure, Stuart; Scambray, Joel // InfoWorld;05/17/99, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p47
Discusses the proper formation of response plan for hacked Web site. Hacking of the Web auction site, eBay; Publications for formulating response planning; Characteristics of the solid response plan.
- Protect Guests from Hackers. Stoessel, Eric // Restaurant Hospitality;Jun2013, Vol. 97 Issue 6, p23
The article focuses on how restaurant operators can protect their customers from hackers and security breaches. According to Verizon, hackers make restaurants their prime targets, and nine percent of the 621 confirmed data breaches and 47,000 reported security incidents were in the food service...
- Defenders On The Data Battleground. PETE BARLAS // Investors Business Daily;2/ 3/2014, pA17
The spiraling growth of the Internet has helped companies strengthen their relations with customers and vendors. It has also provided a haven for criminal hackers seeking new ways to steal customer credit card numbers, bank account numbers and other sensitive data.
- IDENTITY THEFT: WHAT YOU CAN DO TO PROTECT YOUR CLIENTS. Oehlers, Peter F. // Journal of Financial Service Professionals;Jan2004, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p20
The article provides information on the actions that should be taken by advice planners to avoid trouble emanating from identity theft. Because more information is available on the Internet and through electronic measures, identity theft is one of the fastest growing crimes. Clients need to...
- No-Swipe Credit Cards May Be Vulnerable To Hackers, Fraud. Burger, Carol Anne // Credit Union Journal;11/13/2006, Vol. 10 Issue 45, p20
The article reports on the vulnerability of no-swipe credit cards to hackers and fraud, according to research from the University of Massachusetts. Research Tom Heydt-Benjamin and computer science professor Kevin E. Fu were able to display cardholder name and other data using a device that they...
- Multiple "Guards" Foil Hackers. // USA Today Magazine;Jun2003, Vol. 131 Issue 2697, p7
Reports on the development of a web site designed to protect computer software hackers in the U.S. Addition of custom levels of security to software; Traditional software protection measures; Modifications to software security measures.
- Hackers Test Card Security. // CU360;5/18/2009, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p6
The article discusses issues related to the effectiveness of the credit card industry's security standards for protecting customer data. It is said that despite merchants that handle credit and debit card data meeting the payment card industry's data security standards, hackers targeted...
- CARDSYSTEMS PLEDGES TO UPGRADE SECURITY. // CardLine;2006, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the settlement of government claims regarding the failure of CardSystems Solutions to provide security for some credit and debit card accounts in the U.S. The settlement requires the company to establish a comprehensive security program and obtain a third-party audit. A...
- Hacker plc. // Management Services;Jun85, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p6
This article presents information related to computer piracy, as of June 1985. Earlier in the year the Bank of England (BofE), issued a stern warning to British banks of the tremendous hazards from error and fraud inherent in their computer systems. So great is the BofE's concern that they wrote...