- People ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;2/6/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on career developments of publishing executives. Michael Wilens was appointed as president and CEO of Thomson Corp. Gunnar Voltz was appointed as president of the Reading and Literacy division of School Specialty Inc. Janet Myers was hired as general manager of Chicago...
- Private Equity Sale Sought, New Execs at Cookie Jar Ed. // Educational Marketer;5/14/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p1
The article announces the appointments of various executives including Roger Posacki as the new chief operating officer of the education division at Cookie Jar Group in Toronto, Ontario and Tom Purcell as the new senior vice president for finance at Cookie Jar Education in the U.S.
- People ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;3/6/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on career developments of executives in the U.S. educational publishing industry. Ronald Taylor the chief executive officer (CEO) of DeVry Inc. plans to step down from his post and become senior advisor to the company. Daniel Hamburger will take the place of Taylor as CEO of...
- People ... // Electronic Education Report;3/11/2005, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p8
Reports on career development of executives in the instructional materials industry in the U.S. Appointment of Elliot Soloway as technical advisory board of Data Evolution Corp.; Selection of Gary Johnson as vice president of sales for Edustructures; Appointment of Donald Davidson as vice...
- People. . . // Educational Marketer;4/7/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p8
Presents news briefs pertaining to executives in the educational materials industry in the U.S. as of April 7, 2003.
- Haights Cross Names Konowitch President And CEO Of Sundance/Newbridge. // Educational Marketer;1/9/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the designation of Paul Konowitch as president and CEO of Sundance/Newbridge Educational Publishing, a publishing unit of Haights Cross in White Plains, New York. Konowitch who was formerly the vice president of Haights Cross for corporate and new business development...
- Mico Succeeds Markman At National Geographic. // Educational Marketer;1/9/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the appointment of Stephen Mico as the executive vice president and publisher of National Geographic Children's Book and Education Publishing in Washington D.C. Mico succeeds Ericka Markman, who left "National Geographic" to start her own business. Mico is also working...
- People In The News. // Electronic Education Report;04/11/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p8
Reports on executive appointments in the educational software industry in the United States, as of April 11, 2001.
- People ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;8/7/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 22, p8
Career developments involving employees in educational publishing industry in the U.S. are discussed. Eduardo Aparicio has been named managing director of English-language learning of Scholastic Education. Gurvinder Batra has bee promoted to chief technologist of Techbooks. Robert Pasternack has...