New BofA Hire Reflects Midmarket Initiative
- PEOPLE: MORTGAGE BANKING. // National Mortgage News;10/1/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 2
Presents career developments on several financial executives in the United States as of October 2001. Promotion of Carlos M. Garcia as chief of banking and insurance operations of Countrywide Credit Industries Inc.; Appointment of David Dessner as head of the Connecticut office of New York...
- PEOPLE: MORTGAGE INSURANCE. // National Mortgage News;10/1/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 2
Reports career developments of several financial executives in the United States as of October 2001. Appointment of Peter F. Reilly as vice-president of sales and marketing for Madison Title Insurance Agency LLC; Promotion of Michael Hitt as assistant vice president of market analysis and...
- PEOPLE: REAL ESTATE/CONSULTING. // National Mortgage News;10/1/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 2
Presents career developments of several financial executives in the United States as of October 2001. Appointment of Robert J. Walner as chief administrative officer of Grubb & Ellis Co.; Selection of Mark I. Rabinowitz as co-chair of financial services department of Blank Rome Comisky &...
- Sandy Lyons. // Armed Forces Comptroller;Winter2001, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p44
Focuses on the significance of achieving designation as a Certified Defense Financial Manager in the United States Department of Defense. Value of the designation to career development.
- Educational Key to Financial Executive Success. // Training Directors Journal / ASTD;Dec65, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p38
Discusses the success of financial executives. Statistics depicting the educational qualifications of the executives; Impact of better understanding of financial operations of the executives on their career prospects; Salaries of the executives.
- names in the news. // Financial Executive;Jul2007, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p71
The article presents various career developments for members of the Financial Executive Institute.
- CLIMB THE CREDIT UNION LADDER. // Credit Union Management;Nov2003, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p66
Identifies qualities, skills and competencies needed by executives aspiring for top positions in credit unions. Education; People skills; Functional expertise.
- Update Your Skills to Advance Your Career. Henley, Richard J. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Mar2000, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p14
Discusses the skills that health care financial managers will need to succeed in the future. Reasons senior financial executives have assumed oversight roles in their organizations; Trends that would create a need for financial executives to assume the role of business advisers.
- HEADHUNTED? Canniffe, Mary // Accountancy Ireland;Feb2004, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p26
Discusses the responsibilities that entails a finance director. Formulation of concrete job offers and career advancement choices; Role in soring out financial controls and its accounting procedures; Application of aggressive accounting techniques.