- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/23/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 25, p34
Several charts are presented that list hottest firms in terms of brokerage stocks ranked by performance, bank stocks ranked by performance and indices including Broadpoint Securities Group Inc., Goldman Sachs & Co. and UBS AG.
- JSE. // Finweek;1/24/2008, p66
Several charts on stock performances of companies according to the JSE stock index, are presented, including dividend ranking of companies, market capitalization ranking of companies and dividend cover offered by companies.
- FINANCE. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/24/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 46, p10
Several charts related to finance in the foodservice industry in the U.S., prepared by the periodical "Nation's Restaurant News," (NRN) including the NRN stock index and other selected indices, NRN's financial scorecard, and the recent top gaining companies, are presented.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/17/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 35, p23
Several charts are presented that list the brokerage stocks ranked by performance, bank stocks ranked by performance, and indices of Standard & Poor 500 and AMEX Broker Dealer in the U.S.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/20/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 44, p26
Several charts are presented depicting the top performing stocks in the U.S. It includes Southwest Securities, Sanders Morris Harris Group and Eâˆ—Trade as the top three brokerage stocks. Bank stocks are dominated by the Credit Suisse Group, Bank of New York and Citigroup, respectively. A...
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/12/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 10, p26
Several charts are presented that list performance of stocks including brokerage stocks, bank stocks and stock price indexes.
- Largest Indianapolis-Area Investment Brokerage Firms. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/21/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 34, p26
A chart is presented ranking the largest investment brokerage firms in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- MANHATTAN'S BIGGEST BROKERAGE FIRMS. // Real Deal: New York Real Estate;2013 Data Book, p19
Several charts are presented that depict the biggest brokerage firms in Manhattan, New York City, including the firms that are ranked by number of Manhattan agents, by total Manhattan listings, and by number of Manhattan agents with a $10 million listing or higher.
- MARKETPLACE. // San Diego Business Journal;11/7/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 45, p57
Several tables are presented which provide data related to the public stocks in San Diego, California in September and October of 2011 including market trends, index ratings, and top business losers and gainers.