Technical Pub Details Benefits of Sunshade Devices
- Methodologic guidelines for review papers. Weed, Douglas L. // JNCI: Journal of the National Cancer Institute;01/01/97, Vol. 89 Issue 1, p6
Editorial. Proposes a set of methodologic guidelines for review papers submitted to the `Journal of the National Cancer Institute. Contents of a good review; Statement of purpose; Aim of methodologic guidelines; Resistance to change within the scientific community.
- Go Beyond The Datasheet To Assess Signal Generators. // Microwaves & RF;Jun2010, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p102
The article reviews the white paper titled "Comparing Spectral Purity in Microwave Signal Generators," by Leonard Dickstein.
- Healthcare Case Management Metrics: Charting Care Coordination Across the Continuum. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;10/17/2011, Vol. 21, p167
The article reviews the report "Healthcare Case Management Metrics: Charting Care Coordination Across the Continuum," by the Healthcare Management Network.
- Leverage Nonlinear Models And Measurement Systems. // Microwaves & RF;Jun2010, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p102
The article reviews the white paper titled "AWR's Support for PHD and Nonlinear Behavioral Models," by Malcolm Edwards.
- How to be top. // Green Futures;Jul2008, Issue 69, p39
The article reviews the report "Leader Business 2.0," by Forum for the Future.
- DataBase: Research and Evaluation Results. Adams, Troy B. // American Journal of Health Promotion;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p147
The article reviews the articles â€œTesting the Transtheoretical Model for Fruit Intake: Comparing Web-Based Tailored Stage-Matched and Stage- Mismatched Feedback," by E. de Vet and colleagues in a 2008 issue of â€œHealth Education Research," "Promoting Participation in Physical Activity...
- Preventing Patent Purgatory. Beardsley, Timothy M. // BioScience;Nov2008, Vol. 58 Issue 10, p907
This editorial discusses the ways in which patent law hinders the field of biotechnology and examines a report on the topic that was issued by an international group on biotechnology, innovation and intellectual property. The research that supports this report was conducted from McGill...
- Literature. // Rubber World;Nov2006, Vol. 235 Issue 2, p51
The article evaluates several literary products including the book "Worldwide Rubber Statistics" from International Institute of Synthetic Rubber Producers, the report "Synthetic Rubber" from Research and Markets, and the brochure "Elastomer Cure Concepts," Volume X, from Sartomer Co.
- Research-Based Surfing Literature for Coastal Management and the Science of Surfing--A Review. Scarfe, Bradley E.; Healy, Terry R.; Rennie, Hamish G. // Journal of Coastal Research;May2009, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p539
Incorporating recreational surfing into coastal management practices is required to protect the seabed features and oceanographic processes that create surfing waves. A review of research-based surfing literature is undertaken to provide a summary of information available to assist in coastal...